Cognizant Technology Solutions
Information from Cognizant Technology Solutions:

Cognizant Technology Solutions Employee Reviews in Pasig

Pasig27 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Terrible Boss and I felt I was used, and when they don't need me anymore they terminated me and found a hole to disposed of me. Strict when it comes to attendance but good amount of yearly incentives especially the incentives they give 2x a year.
Salary / Benefits
cognizant is a vey good company and they handles us interns very well. they helped us in conducting our daily task and they mentored and traines us very well
Pros
free food
Cons
we overtime sometimes
Salary / Benefits
pays poorly,the account is toxic, training time not sufficient enough but the company expects more fro you, management is toxic, managers and QA are discriminatory and have favoritism, double standard,unfair treatment, beware of their false advertisement they have a tendency to false advertise about salary packages and signing bonus, one of their HR recruitment is an outright liar. No work-life balance, stressful enviroment, support are bunch of snobs
Salary / Benefits
The culture is good and fair. Promotes gender equality, ethnicity and they offer competitive salary compared to other BPO companies. Also gives back to community by doing outreach programs.
Salary / Benefits
Cognizant is a place where you are encouraged to maximize your potential and deliver your ideas to the fullest. You will have an opportunity to collaborate with great minds.
Salary / Benefits
I loved working as billing administrator at Cognizant. The salary is high and benefits are good. We have 15 vacation leaves and 10 sick leaves. There's monthly incentives as well.
Salary / Benefits
I would like to emphasize about the SME because most of the time our SME before assist only her gf who is my team mates that the MGMT never saw that. The SME should know what they are doing even if it's more that one question they should not also take it personally if the person they assist are not perfect to retain everything in one snap.
Pros
Encouraging and enjoy working environment.
Cons
Lmtd time of training
Salary / Benefits
The company has several work sites. Each employee has a chance to grow and build his/her career. The management conducts regular coaching sessions top make sure that you are guided and provided with adequate assistance.
Pros
yearly incentive
Cons
no monthly bonuses
Salary / Benefits
Good working environment. Friendly colleagues and supportive higher ups. Good for first timers in BPO industry. Not so good in transfering accounts for employees.
Salary / Benefits
I must say that it's a great help for training and inspiring me to become accustomed to the processes inside the Human Resources Department of a company.
Pros
Free drinks
Salary / Benefits
In my stay in Cognizant, I appreciate all the help coming from the Managers and as well as the Guards. All of them are so friendly and accommodating. I'd like to stay after the contract ended however they can no longer accommodate me in the same site.
Pros
Offered other jobs after the contract
Cons
Other openings is far from my location
Salary / Benefits
Cognizant was a great company located in a very accessible part of Ortigas. The establishment was good and the equipment are all functioning well. The management was also employee-friendly and you can't say anything about the compensation.
Pros
Hmo
Cons
30-miunute lunch
Salary / Benefits
A great training ground for you to practice your profession. Has a great ambiance and facility. Good trainers and employees. You’ll learn from basic to complex.
Pros
Good Incentives
Salary / Benefits
My experience with Cognizant was Awesome. I just needed to leave the company because of some family matters. I was under Employee Benefits team for TL Emjae and she was really a nice person which also made my stay in the company memorable. Not only TL but also my workmates were nice and the HR Department people too. I love how they coordinate with the employees and the fun they share everytime they make "pakulo" during breaks.
For me, mh overall stay in Cognizant was worth the while and forever to keep in my heart.
Salary / Benefits
The company provided specific training and seminars to enhance their employees' skills especially those who are new in the management side. The environment is pleasant though there were challenges but it was tolerable.
Pros
Enjoyed the people I worked with
Cons
High demand from clients
Salary / Benefits
I started working with them months after college graduation. I knew nothing about BPO at that time. But I was given a chance to work with them. I learned more than I was expecting, gained more experience with Microsoft office and different system used to full fill our tasks like the Avaya softwares and more. I was assigned in a voice-insurance account U.S based. Our typical work day starts 9PM. I allot 2 hrs of travel from my place to the office so I can boot my system and have time to take my dinner or breakfast for us. Given with two 15 minutes break and an hour lunch.

Everything you need to learn will be given in a timely manner by management and they will surely assure you the most detailed and informative training. The place is amazing, on every floor we have pantries, lockers, comfort rooms, vending machines, sleeping quarters, a lobby to hang out, a clinic, and most of all is the free beverages. The common area includes a gaming hub, where you can play with colleagues from different accounts even with different nationalities. That I loved the most.

About the work and this is my personal opinion and might to be the same as the other people who worked with account I was assigned to. Talking to people is easy, regardless from what country they are from as long as you communicate. The hardest part of it is having to give that extra mile for some clients which will use most of your free time or might be asked to extend your hours at work and is also the most fun and full filling part of the job to which they give you their feed back for a job well done and that they
 - more...
Pros
Days with free luch, bottomless beverages, charging stations, sleeping quarters
Cons
Traffic
Salary / Benefits
The supervisors and managers are fun to work with. They always guide their associates in the process of the assigned work. It is easy to deal with them at any times.
Salary / Benefits
I mus say Cognizant is one of the good company because of the benefits, security and protection they are providing to their employee. they are resilience.
Pros
free lunches, Ot
Salary / Benefits
Overall the distribution of financial income is excellent. The environment is conducive to focus and do the job you are assigned to. HR policies not only protects our right to work as an individual but also extends its ability to assist our families.
Salary / Benefits
Always provides free advancement training's for you to increase your value as an employee. They appreciate and recognize your hardwork and is not hesitant to promote a person who deserves it. Values its employees by providing the best benefits as possible.
Pros
Free Drinks, trainings Flexible time
Salary / Benefits
Always provides free advancement trainings for you to increase your value as an employee. They appreciate and recognize your hardwork and is not hesitant to promote a person who deserves it. Values its employees by providing the best benefits as possible.
Pros
benefits, trainings, promotions
Cons
management