Cognizant Technology Solutions
Information from Cognizant Technology Solutions:

Cognizant Technology Solutions Employee Reviews in Manila

Manila15 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Good people, and challenging work space. Would recommend, especially for experienced job seekers. Cognizant takes care of its own. Culture is slightly laid-back, yet still maintaining a degree of good professionalism.
Salary / Benefits
Overall - good
Good compensation and increment system. Wide range of projects to work on, but limited learning opportunities. Learning and development has to be managed by the employee himself/herself.
Salary / Benefits
I was very lucky I got to work in this company. The work schedule was terrific. Most of the BPO companies in the Philippines operates in graveyard shift as we follow our clients' timezone. However, Cognizant provided us the flexibility in choosing our schedule.

There are refresher training every now and then. The learning was continuous and very enriching. The management always make sure to empower their people. There might some roadblocks in terms of operations but the management keep their focus on the development of the employees.
Pros
Free lunch often times most specially if there's an event.
Cons
Nothing negative that I can say about this company.
Salary / Benefits
Work-Life Balance is valued at Cognizant. Management is also keen in improving individual growth. Among all other things, the compensation is also good
Salary / Benefits
A typical day at work with Cognizant was challenging but fun and interesting. It was challenging for me because attending to a minimum of 30 candidates a day- all the pre-employment assessments during the day (exams and interviews), job offers at night, and replying to emails in between, considering that we were only 5 in the team, we had to be resilient at all times. It was fun and interesting because you get to hear bizarre and heartbreaking stories from the candidates, but at the end of the day, it's a team who have their dinner together.

For me, culture is more important than strategy because it strengthens ones obejctives. In Cognizant, first we value passion-we have a collective "Can-do" attitude, with enthusiasm and commitment to go extra mile. In 2016, we were able to hire almost 3,000 associates. For 2017, we went over 4,000 hires, not to mention Q3 of 2017 we had the most hire in Cognizant history making it almost 600 hires for the month of July alone. Second, we value empowerment- we figure out how to get things done and make them happen. Third is the collaboration- we work together to achieve a common goal. Last is the integrity- we take every decisions accordingly. it is about doing the right things even if nobody is looking at you.

The hardest part of my job was earning a very little amount, had to travel 2 hours on my way to work, transfer from one site to another, had to live on my own and pay my own bills. It was difficult for me but I treated it as a great opportunity and it played a big part on my 'war story". The most enjoyable part of my job was
 - more...
Pros
flexible work time, free meal
Cons
so much overtime
Salary / Benefits
I was a Customer Representative for almost 4 years and the company really helped me improve myself in many ways. It was fun working with my previous employer.
Salary / Benefits
Working with Cognizant is a great place as a training ground. You will learn more things and also the people are friendly. The company also give good benefits to their employee and also provide profit share.
Salary / Benefits
This was a great company to have your On The Job Training. it can develop your communication skills and enhance you to speak in English. I really liked working here because its a clean and convenient work place to be in.
Salary / Benefits
repetitive tasks with not much incentives but a typical at work is okay. the job is easy but with a lot of loopholes in which most people take advantage just to improve their rank. I guess it just depends on the accounts that you manage
Pros
high salary
Cons
ineffective coaching
Salary / Benefits
work life balance will depend on which account they will assign you. there are toxic accounts and less toxic accounts. the only issue i had is the turnaround time when you resign, because it took them 3 months to process your final pay. which for me is way too long
Pros
free coffee and juice
Salary / Benefits
I have worked for Cognizant Technology Solutions, Inc for almost 3 years and I never encountered any problem. They are open to any race, gender, religion, etc.

It has a very fun working environment.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
late announcements for some events
Salary / Benefits
Great management, people are very friendly but professional. The package and allowance is definitely good and compensation is really amazing. The location is also very ideal.
Salary / Benefits
The coolest part of the working for Cognizant is being a part of their Google project. As a Media Campaign Manager, I get to talk to media agencies, publishes and advertisers.
Pros
Free Food
Cons
Location of the new workplace is kin of dangerous and secluded
Salary / Benefits
Cognizant Technology Solutions is a BPO company that gives us opportunity to learn new things. When i was with Cognizant i was able to attend a LEAN training that only selected employee can attend. I was also sent to attend LOMA for life insurance education.
My co-workers are very supportive and fun to be with. One hardest part of the job is that when hey sent us an update and it was not communicated but its already implemented. However, this is easy to handle.

Most enjoyable is that we get incentives, power hour and fun friday.
Pros
Free juices, coffee and tea
Cons
elevator queu
Salary / Benefits
At the beginning of the day, we normally greet each other then open our computers at our stations. Check the to-do list for me to know what task should I start first. I have learned a lot of things. I learned how to be responsible and organized. The management listens to the support team which I totally appreciate and also they give rewards to those who are deserving. I had great experiences with my colleagues, mainly establishing friendship, fun at work, someone that you can lean on about some other tasks. The hardest part of the job is when you are doing a task that needs multitasking with a deadline and the Boss would ask you to do something else like conducting meeting which someone can do it for you but they just want you to do it. The most enjoyable part of the job is you gain more knowledge everyday, you can contribute to the company and vice versa. People are very interactive and energetic.
Pros
Free medical check ups. free meals. free transportation
Cons
extended work hours