Cognizant Technology Solutions

Job Security/Advancement - Will take some time

Management - Great team

Job Culture - Diverse team
Salary / Benefits
Working here is fun and amazing. You learn a lot from your daily work. Your skills will be enhanced. It doesn't feel like working cause you get to love what you are doing.
Salary / Benefits
Company is great. Providing great benefits for their employees.
Facilities are outstanding.

Provides great opportunities for fresh graduates and has fun activities and outside group (ex. camera club, bicycle, ETC.)
Salary / Benefits
⦁ Provides answers to clients by identifying problems; researching answers; guiding client through corrective steps.
⦁ Handled trouble tickets with support interventions for urgent issues.

⦁ Identified and escalated priority issues per client specifications.

⦁ Mentored and trained new representatives.

⦁ Participates in development of client training programs by identifying learning issues; recommending instructional language.

⦁ Accommodates client disabilities by recommending devices and techniques.

⦁ Improves system performance by identifying problems; recommending changes.

⦁ Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; maintaining personal networks.

⦁ Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Salary / Benefits
My typical day at work was checking emails if due dates are met. Checking if projects are delivered on time and without errors or missed. I have learned how to properly manage a project. The most enjoyable part is the job itself. Because we were able to deal with different kinds of people with different experiences too.
Salary / Benefits
Extensive technical training to prepare newly hired employees with their respective accounts and account holder.

The production floor will no longer feel like you don't belong while waiting for the jeepney that will take us back to Angeles tomorrow.
Salary / Benefits
I worked night-shift as I catered US-based clientele. Based on my account which was Google, I learned the fundamentals of digital advertising, rich media and almost everything that has to do with the online platform. I worked within the Google facilities so I had very minimal encounter with Cognizant management. Workplace culture is amazing, one of my favorite part of the job. Hardest part is getting used to the BPO setup- we are not Googlers rather we are just vendors servicing Google.
Pros
Free meal
Cons
BPO setup
Salary / Benefits
We are under the Google Doubleclick Richmedia project and I am part of the Post Production Development team, handling creatives that requires customized trackings for Digital Agencies to review.

The company(Cognizant) provides great benefits from health care, annual bonuses, etc.

The toughest part of the job was working at night shifts, as I prefer working on morning or mid shifts.
Pros
Free food and drinks (due to working on Google office environment)
Cons
shifting schedules
Salary / Benefits
Fun working place with supportive management. I learn to work well with others and develop my personal skills. The most enjoyable part of the job are the free foods from the pantry care of Sodexo [breakfast, lunch, mereinda, dinner and midnight snack].
Pros
Free Lunch in Netlima
Cons
Over Worked
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Cognizant Technology Solutions?