Cognizant Technology Solutions
Information from Cognizant Technology Solutions:

Cognizant Technology Solutions Employee Reviews in Cebu City

Cebu City7 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Cognizant Technology Solutions - competitive compensation and benefits package with great incentives but less career opportunities. Great employee engagement programs.
Salary / Benefits
My stay at Cognizant Technology Solutions was very memorable and enriching. It's sad that because of personal circumstances I didn't continue my employment with the company.
Pros
Good salary and benefits
Cons
Lack of recreational facilities
Salary / Benefits
Cognizant Technology Solutions is a BPO company. I am under Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois, Medical Suppliment department. We ensure that our members has an excellent customer service experience.
Salary / Benefits
Friendly workplace that will help you grow together with the company. Helps you learn and experiwnce new things. People are approachable and very clean surroundings. A very good and healthy workplace
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun work place. We always have a weekly activity which helps collaborate with other employees in the company. The company is always supportive of trainings needed to enhance employees capabilities and talents to boost individuals confidence and to deliver each responsibilities and task effectively by end-of-day.
Salary / Benefits
the company gives a very good compensation. having a less load of work, the company also ensures that employees do have a work-life balance. very good company
Pros
work life balance
Cons
nothing to mention
Salary / Benefits
Great for a fresh start! So far, so good. Still on training tho. Not much difficulty in training since I have medical background from Convergys. This is a nice company!