Cognizant Technology Solutions
Cognizant Technology Solutions Employee Review

What it is like to be an Analyst

May 6, 2016
Hearing the clicking sound of my keyboard and checking my emails while taking a sip of coffee from time to time is how I can describe my typical day at work. I'd get minimal phone calls but sometimes I barely spend a minute without talking on the phone but I am happy. Everyday I learn something new and the most fun part is you get to experience the best of both worlds. It creates balance but it evolves. The mastered skills of customer service plus you get to educate end users about technology and ensures efficient resolution with their IT related concerns which hungers me, so the next thing you know you are doing an extensive research about something to fully understand it and be able to pass that knowledge in a complex way that end users would understand. I guess that is just the hardest part. But the feeling is very rewarding of course. I always tell my end users that I don't know everything this world can offer but with reading you can be the best dictionary you can find. It's like travelling but you're not there physically. It's how we teach ourselves to think and explore. Find out what you are capable of and to never stop believing that everything can be achieved if you think of it that way.
3.0Salary / Benefits
Pros
free lunches sometimes courtesy of our Leads
Cons
n/a
May 29, 2020
Same roleSame location
Senior System Engineer (Current Employee) - Taguig
At start working in cognizant is great but when the Indian take over our account there was a build up in politics. They change our process and make it worse.
September 23, 2017
Same roleSame location
Sr. Systems Engr. (Former Employee) - Taguig City
Its a great company where everyone has a chance to explore their opporrtunity.. Plus we were also given a Company bonus thru porfit sharing every year we alsohave a yearly increase
Pros
Free food and Transportation
Cons
Long Hours
August 27, 2020
Same location
Process Executive (Former Employee) - McKinley West Taguig
Cognizant is one of the best company I've known. They offer great benefits to employees. They also offer competitive salary and offers promotion to employee.