Cognizant Technology Solutions
Cognizant Technology Solutions Employee Review

Great collaborative workplace

April 16, 2020
Good people, and challenging work space. Would recommend, especially for experienced job seekers. Cognizant takes care of its own. Culture is slightly laid-back, yet still maintaining a degree of good professionalism.
October 17, 2019
Transition Manager (Former Employee) - Manila
Overall - good
Good compensation and increment system. Wide range of projects to work on, but limited learning opportunities. Learning and development has to be managed by the employee himself/herself.
August 3, 2019
Senior Process Executive (Current Employee) - Manila
I was very lucky I got to work in this company. The work schedule was terrific. Most of the BPO companies in the Philippines operates in graveyard shift as we follow our clients' timezone. However, Cognizant provided us the flexibility in choosing our schedule.

There are refresher training every now and then. The learning was continuous and very enriching. The management always make sure to empower their people. There might some roadblocks in terms of operations but the management keep their focus on the development of the employees.
Pros
Free lunch often times most specially if there's an event.
Cons
Nothing negative that I can say about this company.
March 12, 2019
Sr. Executive (Current Employee) - Manila
Work-Life Balance is valued at Cognizant. Management is also keen in improving individual growth. Among all other things, the compensation is also good