Cognizant Technology Solutions
Cognizant Technology Solutions Employee Review

June 30, 2017
Enhances decision making skills and provides a broad knowledge of support skill sets for your own growth and development as an IT personnel. Despite the long hours of working with stress you can still cope up with your daily tasks.
4.0Salary / Benefits
Pros
helpful colleagues
Cons
stress, shifting schedules including night shift, minimal bonus and incentives
May 29, 2020
Same roleSame location
Senior System Engineer (Current Employee) - Taguig
At start working in cognizant is great but when the Indian take over our account there was a build up in politics. They change our process and make it worse.
September 23, 2017
Same roleSame location
Sr. Systems Engr. (Former Employee) - Taguig City
Its a great company where everyone has a chance to explore their opporrtunity.. Plus we were also given a Company bonus thru porfit sharing every year we alsohave a yearly increase
Pros
Free food and Transportation
Cons
Long Hours
August 27, 2020
Same location
Process Executive (Former Employee) - McKinley West Taguig
Cognizant is one of the best company I've known. They offer great benefits to employees. They also offer competitive salary and offers promotion to employee.
  1. Enhances decision making skills and provides a broad knowledge of support skillsets for your own growth and development as an IT personnel.