Cognizant Technology Solutions
Information from Cognizant Technology Solutions:

Cognizant Technology Solutions Employee Reviews

Philippines167 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Confidential. I can't just provide details in this platform as respect with the institution's data privacy. For future reference you may call the company itself.
Salary / Benefits
Cognizant is one of the best company I've known. They offer great benefits to employees. They also offer competitive salary and offers promotion to employee.
Salary / Benefits
Cognizant will take care of you, once you pass their interview. The difficulty of the interview depends on the account they will put you.
They have all the benefits, health, overtime pay, midnight premium and per account benefits.

I stayed with them for at least 7 years.

Outstanding managers and caring HR. One of the best companies.
Pros
Promotion, good pay and responsive employer.
Cons
Invest in travel time based on location
Salary / Benefits
i realy do love to work in cognizant but the managrment is not that great but the compensation is good specialy the increase mybe on different account the management is better
Pros
the compensation is ok
Salary / Benefits
cognizant is a vey good company and they handles us interns very well. they helped us in conducting our daily task and they mentored and traines us very well
Pros
free food
Cons
we overtime sometimes
Salary / Benefits
Productive but no life and work balance. Just enjoy the day and you'll be fine, The environment is good and the people, management its fine but there's delay in the HR compensation side.
Salary / Benefits
Company is good competitive salary facility is good nice people good trainer security is good pantry is good not stressful work thats all.............
Salary / Benefits
At start working in cognizant is great but when the Indian take over our account there was a build up in politics. They change our process and make it worse.
Salary / Benefits
No support from upper management and HR. They will treat you as irreplaceable despite the contributions you've shared. No acknowledgement and no help from your immediate supervisor.
Salary / Benefits
My stay at Cognizant Technology Solutions was very memorable and enriching. It's sad that because of personal circumstances I didn't continue my employment with the company.
Pros
Good salary and benefits
Cons
Lack of recreational facilities
Salary / Benefits
I started at the company with great experience and compensation but during Covid-19 period and ransomware attack have cause a lot of damage to the company and had poor BCP plans for everyone.
Salary / Benefits
The company offered a good compensation and a great working schedule. They also offered day shifts aside from the graveyard shifts so, an associate can really choose what's good for him or her (depending on manager's decision).
Not stressful. challenges
No process improvement. Growth = promotion to a robot, that is just it, you have no decisions to make improvement, you will not be heard. Locations are scattered. No budget for sports and were asked to pay for the training facilities ourselves then they reimburse after so much time. So slow in making announcements, because you know what? They don't make it, so they have to wait while their employees have to through so much struggle.
Salary / Benefits
Answering calls, email and chat queries from users around the world is my typical work day. I've learned to adjust to different peoples' culture and behaviors. The management takes care of the their employees like no other and the work place is so inviting. Hardest part of the job is fast paced, corporate politics and shifting schedules. The enjoyable part of the job is that you'll be part of an extended family where they can provide support, guidance, as well as mentoring so that you can advance to the next level.
Pros
Free juice and chocolate drinks, Free use of game room, outreach activities, yearly incentives, yearly promotions, free online courses
Cons
shifting schedules, long hours, negative people, corporate politics
Salary / Benefits
Good people, and challenging work space. Would recommend, especially for experienced job seekers. Cognizant takes care of its own. Culture is slightly laid-back, yet still maintaining a degree of good professionalism.
Salary / Benefits
We are fortunate that they give us opportunities to grow and make sure we are covered with training that we can also use in other company or other field of work not only for their company. I also liked how they boost us with motivation for us to produce good numbers with a very generous annual increase.
Salary / Benefits
I have learned and appreciated time management skills and working under pressure with the company. I have had the most pleasure of working with a very helpful team.
Salary / Benefits
Good compensation and benefits however the management sucks and promotions is horrible they do alot of external hiring most of the time for higher positions
Salary / Benefits
Being motivated and involved are few of the key elements that makes Cognizant the best. People are diverse and also Cognizant makes an effort to reach to their employees and staff.
Salary / Benefits
Terrible Boss and I felt I was used, and when they don't need me anymore they terminated me and found a hole to disposed of me. Strict when it comes to attendance but good amount of yearly incentives especially the incentives they give 2x a year.
Salary / Benefits
pays poorly,the account is toxic, training time not sufficient enough but the company expects more fro you, management is toxic, managers and QA are discriminatory and have favoritism, double standard,unfair treatment, beware of their false advertisement they have a tendency to false advertise about salary packages and signing bonus, one of their HR recruitment is an outright liar. No work-life balance, stressful enviroment, support are bunch of snobs