CNZ Construction Corporation

CNZ Construction Corporation Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
daily pressure at work with clients. I learned to keep calm and remain focused on the commitments Supportive and consistent management policies and guidelines
Salary / Benefits
The company has challenged me as a beginner. I am handling all facets of HR as was designated in the office if the President to be the representative of our department since our buildings were separated. I was directly reporting to the President while everything has been consulted to the Human Resource Manager. I've been the mediator between the two.
Salary / Benefits
its a fun workplace where I can work with less pressure, and By the help of my co-workers I learned a lot so I can do any scope of work if I needed to they makes knowledgeable and pro-active in almost everything on how the company goes in every process to maintain consistency and aim for sucess. a very supportive company. and yet there are times that you have to give all your time just to finish what they prioritized to be done in urgent.but the enjoyable part is that they are not strict while working you can do whatever makes you feel comftable and enjoyable as long as you get your job well done.
Pros
free snacks while working..
Cons
overtime w/o pay