Cloudstaff

Cloudstaff Employee Reviews

Philippines89 reviews

Great internship experience

One of the best company culture so far. Met alot of great people. The internship could open many doors for you but doesn't mean its guarantees an employment.

Pros

Cool Boss

The best job!

My time at Cloudstaff has been great. They gave me such a great client to work with. They have great perks and benefits!They are indeed the number 1 workplace in the Philippines!

Beware of the company's Floating status (1 month paid TLO status only)

I was recently hired by this company. 2 weeks into the training and I was getting ready for my client they told me that I'll be on TLO (temporary lay off status). It's the same with bench/floating status but only 1 MONTH IS PAID and the rest is not.I gave them the 1 month to find me a new client but unfortunately there was no call/follow up from them.I was forced to seek other opportunities because I cannot afford to be employed without a pay for 6 months and cannot wait for the separation pay. Job security is better than the high salary that they offer you.So yeah, if you're planning to apply please be aware that THERE IS A FLOATING STATUS.

The best CEO and management ever!!!

Hands down the best! It woudnt be tag as #1 workplace for no reason! All staffs are considerate and kinds! Does not tolerate any wrongdoings! Very organize and lots of perks! Most important is they value and truly care about their staffs! I super love working at cloudstaff!

ping

typical day at workwhat you learned - muchmanagement - badworkplace culture - so sothe hardest part of the job - allthe most enjoyable part of the job - none

Awesome company

Amazing company and I would definitely recommend for both newbies and tenured folks. A good compensation so far never had any disputes or payroll concerns. One more thing is, a lot of perks such as: Beer on Friday together with snack, free meal everyday(depending on your shift)

#1 workplace in the Philippines

Compensation is above what other companies offer, they will not bargain with the salary. All from recruitment to HR are accommodating. The CEO himself is very hands on. There are a lot of perks and activities that you can only find here.

Pros

Quarterly perks box, good salary

Cons

Client based, few in house jobs

Fun

Working at Cloudstaff has a Competitive salary and stress free working environment. The interview process is smooth and the Recruitment team are so kind

#1 workplace to be avoided

Company won't consider your health condition, they'll say all is made up. You don't have the right to ask for an increase even if you worked 2+ years with the company. They don't consider career advancement as well, in fact they will even offer positions that will bring you back to level 1 when you're put on temporary lay off. They will do everything on their power to avoid paying you you're separation pay and will be ilegally dismissing you for their advantage. Already filed a case against them on NLRC, waiting for feedback

Working with real people

I applied cloudstaff and after two days I got hired. I had been in a series of interview but then again it was so smooth. I guess hiring process depends on your qualification and your skill sets. I have commentaries of people who erroneously mock Cloudstaff as the worst work-place after they disengaged weather from the client or internally, but I dont agree at all because I attested it from disengagement to working internally. I was disengaged from the client and got a "floating" statusnevertheless, the RTG Manager kept on reaching out so that I will informed of what would happen next. I didn't lose hope becuase I know, I build my profile professionally and that I have a marketable skills. From there, I was hired internally, after a week. That they didn't let me find another company to work with. I stay and work in cloudtstaff till now.Cloudstaff is really good. If CS is not the right fit company for you, then dont blame it r misjudge it.Compensation is really good as well as FREE lunch and grocery package (PERKS),Uniforms that adds a convenience everyday.(walang gastos sa damit :P)May I suggest that, if you have good or bad experience or maybe you are longing to work at CS, BUILD your profile professionally, and put all your SKILLSET in the table. I am pretty sure those who unsuccessfully get the job wasn't able to "MARKET" themselves to the best they can!Finally, CS is the really the number 1 workplace in the Ph.

Pros

Compensation!

Cons

Nothing!

productive place

Cloudstaff was nice and fun environment to work with. The management has pro-agent approached. High ranked officials like Team Captains, workforce, QA's and Cluster Managers are very approachable and easy to work with. It also has a fun and learning facilities to do your daily task at work.

Pros

free lunch

A place to work in

Company is great Management, people and culture is great as well. Account superior is great. Australian Bushfire burned my office lost my account and lost my job

Worst Bench status ever!

Once you are on floating status for losing a Client, they will put you in that status for 6mos, they will say they are trying to look for a client for you but in reality they are just waiting for you to find another job so that you wont get your separation fee. If you are hired with permanent WFH setup, you will not have that same benefit if they give you another client, and you dont have the right to choose a shift if you were hired to work morning shift before, in short they will do everything to make you resign and not get the separation fee. Such selfishness

Excellent work place with competitive compensation

Excellent work place with competitive compensation.Offer career Growth to employees. Although supervisors needs improvement in terms of providing care to Thier subordinate.

Productive, fun and generous company

Cloudstaff will always be there whenever you need help specifically in work related. You will have career growth and financial growth in this company.

Pros

Quarterly Perks, Early payouts, Hassle-free transactions, Brand new and top of the line Equipment and Internet Provided, Pampered employees especially those who are WFH

Cons

None so far

Cloudstaff is a great company. CEO is the coolest boss ever, :) They have good benefits and they are really do take care of their employees.

CEO is very pro-employee. Cloud staff is really a cool place to work! It won the best place to work in Asia. Management is really innovative and they listen to their people.

Pros

Plus 1 HMO for free

Cons

Just like any other company, there are some team leaders or managers from another department that are not that easy to work with.

Lack Management Approach

The CEO is great but the internal staff is not collaborating with each other. Do not have a convenient process and lots of politics going on in the internal. They provide perks like free food, free beer, and teambuilding but do not provide an annual salary increase.

Pros

free food, team building

Cons

no salary increase

I loved working here

Cloudstaff was a great place to work at, I only had to leave because of relocation but this company has got your back as long as you deliver the work they ask of you.

Pros

Fridays are the best

Cons

Hard to advance

Best place to work if you are really into business and technology.

Best place to work if you are really into business and technology. Best management team and non toxic work culture. Growth and Development as always.

lost of perks

- schedule is based on which client you'll be deployed- CEO is very approachable and cares about its employees- lots of perks, events, goodies, raffles

Fun workplace

Fun and they are equal to all employees. They have uniform once you hired. They are also giving a quarterly perks. They just don't have a shuttle. Would be easier if they offer services to everyone whose shift ends at 2am as transport is limited

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cloudstaff. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Learn about Cloudstaff in popular locations

• Cloudstaff