CloudStaff

CloudStaff Employee Reviews

I loved working here

Cloudstaff was a great place to work at, I only had to leave because of relocation but this company has got your back as long as you deliver the work they ask of you.

Pros

Fridays are the best

Cons

Hard to advance

Fun workplace

Fun and they are equal to all employees. They have uniform once you hired. They are also giving a quarterly perks. They just don't have a shuttle. Would be easier if they offer services to everyone whose shift ends at 2am as transport is limited

It was a cool place but poor service definitely not no. 1 workplace ❌

I will never recommend cloudstaff. They are unprepared especially during this pandemic. It's hard to ask for salary increase as it takes forever. If you are not close with your TL's or Management, they can kick you out anytime they want if they don't like you. It's either they will make you feel you are not belong till you decided to leave on you own or they will put pressure on your work. Yes! That's how it works.ESPECIALLY UPS ACCOUNT!!!!

Pros

Free lunch every friday, ice cream etc.

Cons

No Salary increase, no benefits, poor service, lack of preparation for emergency like covid situation. ❌

n/a

office hours work (morning shift) no overtime / no rest day overtime work load is not hard fun workplace a lots of activities management is good but not in the time of covid
Salary / Benefits

Relaxed and productive work environment

Number 1 company in the Philippines the company always prioritize their employees and make sure all their needs are addressed. The people in their managements is trustworthy

Good company.

Company is good. It just so happen I was hired on a different company which the Cloudstaff later acquired that's why the salary offered is not that high. But the company itself is good and they offer free lunch. You can even bring your family with you at work which is cool!

Top bpo philippines

Outstanding place to work. Great people and culture plus loads of talented people. The very latest software on site plus an emphasis on training, coaching. Cloudstaff also provides a great social life aspect with clubs and events.

Fair Compensation

Perks that employees enjoy are free snacks, meals, shake, beer, coffee, chocolate drinks, karaoke rooms, gadgets and toys, massages, monthly parties and team building events. Cloudstaff makes sure that employees are well taken care of.

Good workplace

I learned a lot from this company and still learning new skills. I am working in GeoOp which is one of the best account in cloudstaff. All staff are friendly.

The best people

The work is very flexible and the people are amazing. They became good friends upto this date. Also, the perks were great! They need to work out the management organization.

number 1 workplace

has a work balance. give all the needs of his employees, never fails to provide freebies to the employees. most of the shift are morning shift. has good management. has alot of clients.

Pros

free lunch, beer friday, thursday ice cream
Salary / Benefits

Good

They have a good system for the login and out. many perks. management is good. The downside somehow the leave approval so complicated it is a long process. They have free perks every day.

Pros

Free snacks, coffee and free beer every friday

Cons

Cons it is hard to be hired in cloudstaff and sending application to them

Fun and productive workplace

This is the number one workplace in the Philipines. I love working there. The environment and the employees are very friendly. Also, I learned a lot, they help each other to grow and learn new things.

Pros

Free Lunch, Free Massage, Free Drinks and Coffee, Game Room
Salary / Benefits

Fun work place, chill and cozy

You have freedom and not bounded to your desk as long you finish your task. A lot perks like free food, massage, ice cream and beer. Events are great especially team buildings and Christmas party.

Pros

Events, Free food/beer/icecream/massage, relaxed environment

Cons

Hard to get salary increase
Salary / Benefits

Number 1 work place in the Philippines!

Awesome place to work. The big bosses are very approachable. Friendly staff. Work. Life. Balance as they say. Awesome parties! (Summer and Year end party) Offers big bang brekky to all staffs

Pros

Free Lunch during Mondays, Coffee, Massage; Shake Wednesday; Beerday Friday

Cons

Free 1 dependent for hmo
Salary / Benefits

Fun Workplace, Superb bosses, Stressfree Environment!

Cloudstaff is a Friendly, Superb and Stressfree Company. You'll surely enjoy your job because you are sorrounded with kind people(Bosses and Workmates). I swear you will enjoy and love this company! Are you looking for a great company? CLOUDSTAFF is what you looking for! I guarantee you that! I know it 'coz ive'd been there!❤

Great Company

Great Company to work with. Lots of perks and benefits you will receive. Management is very caring to their employees. Workplace is very colorful and with positive environment.

Abuse of Authority / Blind Management

The Management here sucks, the management turns a blind eye for those small people who are being harassed. They even turn a blind eye and won't give any logical reason if they want you to use a not so important software application which is not even related to your work which would hinder you from doing your task properly, it's like they want to manipulate / control your Very Productive Performance for their Own Sadistic Entertainment.

Fun workplace

A typical day at work would be coming in at 8am, breakfast until 830, then start work. You can work at your own pace, as long as you get the job done. Supervisors are friendly and help when there's something you need assistance on.

Pros

A play room with a pool table and some beer

Cons

not much growth
Salary / Benefits

Productive, fun and enjoyable workplace.

I've learned a new technology or called "Language" in my chosen degree. At first I'll get nervous coz it's a new environment for me, they more often called it culture shock. When I got tired on my task, I'll just release it by playing nurf guns in the office. This is the reason why my workplace is fun and enjoyable.

Pros

Free lunches, free shakes and a lot's of more
Salary / Benefits

Cloudstaff is a good place to work, The strong commeradery between employees is very enticing, You will learn allot from cloudstaff. Good benefits, Decent Salary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CloudStaff. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8Salary / Benefits