CloudStaff

CloudStaff Employee Reviews

Philippines21 reviews
Number 1 company in the Philippines
the company always prioritize their employees and make sure all their needs are addressed. The people in their managements is trustworthy
Salary / Benefits
office hours work (morning shift)
no overtime / no rest day overtime

work load is not hard

fun workplace

a lots of activities

management is good but not in the time of covid
Salary / Benefits
Company is good. It just so happen I was hired on a different company which the Cloudstaff later acquired that's why the salary offered is not that high. But the company itself is good and they offer free lunch. You can even bring your family with you at work which is cool!
Salary / Benefits
Outstanding place to work. Great people and culture plus loads of talented people. The very latest software on site plus an emphasis on training, coaching. Cloudstaff also provides a great social life aspect with clubs and events.
Salary / Benefits
Perks that employees enjoy are free snacks, meals, shake, beer, coffee, chocolate drinks, karaoke rooms, gadgets and toys, massages, monthly parties and team building events. Cloudstaff makes sure that employees are well taken care of.
Salary / Benefits
I learned a lot from this company and still learning new skills. I am working in GeoOp which is one of the best account in cloudstaff. All staff are friendly.
Salary / Benefits
The work is very flexible and the people are amazing. They became good friends upto this date. Also, the perks were great!

They need to work out the management organization.
Salary / Benefits
has a work balance. give all the needs of his employees, never fails to provide freebies to the employees. most of the shift are morning shift. has good management. has alot of clients.
Pros
free lunch, beer friday, thursday ice cream
Salary / Benefits
They have a good system for the login and out. many perks. management is good. The downside somehow the leave approval so complicated it is a long process. They have free perks every day.
Pros
Free snacks, coffee and free beer every friday
Cons
Cons it is hard to be hired in cloudstaff and sending application to them
Salary / Benefits
This is the number one workplace in the Philipines. I love working there. The environment and the employees are very friendly. Also, I learned a lot, they help each other to grow and learn new things.
Pros
Free Lunch, Free Massage, Free Drinks and Coffee, Game Room
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at CloudStaff?
Salary / Benefits
You have freedom and not bounded to your desk as long you finish your task. A lot perks like free food, massage, ice cream and beer. Events are great especially team buildings and Christmas party.
Pros
Events, Free food/beer/icecream/massage, relaxed environment
Cons
Hard to get salary increase
Awesome place to work.
The big bosses are very approachable.

Friendly staff.

Work. Life. Balance as they say.

Awesome parties! (Summer and Year end party)

Offers big bang brekky to all staffs
Pros
Free Lunch during Mondays, Coffee, Massage; Shake Wednesday; Beerday Friday
Cons
Free 1 dependent for hmo
Salary / Benefits
Cloudstaff is a Friendly, Superb and Stressfree Company. You'll surely enjoy your job because you are sorrounded with kind people(Bosses and Workmates).
I swear you will enjoy and love this company! Are you looking for a great company? CLOUDSTAFF is what you looking for! I guarantee you that! I know it 'coz ive'd been there!❤
Salary / Benefits
Great Company to work with. Lots of perks and benefits you will receive. Management is very caring to their employees. Workplace is very colorful and with positive environment.
Salary / Benefits
The Management here sucks, the management turns a blind eye for those small people who are being harassed. They even turn a blind eye and won't give any logical reason if they want you to use a not so important software application which is not even related to your work which would hinder you from doing your task properly, it's like they want to manipulate / control your Very Productive Performance for their Own Sadistic Entertainment.
Salary / Benefits
A typical day at work would be coming in at 8am, breakfast until 830, then start work. You can work at your own pace, as long as you get the job done. Supervisors are friendly and help when there's something you need assistance on.
Pros
A play room with a pool table and some beer
Cons
not much growth
Salary / Benefits
I've learned a new technology or called "Language" in my chosen degree. At first I'll get nervous coz it's a new environment for me, they more often called it culture shock. When I got tired on my task, I'll just release it by playing nurf guns in the office. This is the reason why my workplace is fun and enjoyable.
Pros
Free lunches, free shakes and a lot's of more
Salary / Benefits
Cloudstaff is a good place to work, The strong commeradery between employees is very enticing, You will learn allot from cloudstaff. Good benefits, Decent Salary
Salary / Benefits
Offers career growth and development, trainings and various range of advancement. Productive and challenging environment. Fun to work with co-workers and the company. Personal enhancement and learning has been experience.
Pros
Cons
1 rest day, no salary increment
Salary / Benefits
Handles company research and data research.
2. Doing transcription.

3. Formatting and updating CV's for HR purposes.

4. Updating Business Cards.

5. Collecting potential candidate for HR and Sales.

6. Updating candidate information using CRM.
Salary / Benefits
Go at work at around 2PM and go out at 10PM. In between, we execute our daily task but we maintain frequent communication and camaraderie with our work mates.
Pros
free lunch, allowance, transportation