Cloudstaff Philippines

Cloudstaff Philippines Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
Cloudstaff the No 1working in the Philipines. Its an appoinment setter with regards their super Annuation NAN Account the kind of worked to remind them of the new policies so they never get entittled to will be affected with yje new policies. I love being cloudstaffers they will treat you as one family humble and humanity.
Pros
Free lunch. Free coffee, free bday cakes, incentives, free icecream
Cons
8hours working
Salary / Benefits
I have a very great experience working at Cloudstaff. Very cool working environment, kind and approachable people and staff. What is important is the work and life balance, you will not get stress if you are working for Cloudstaff, you can have enough time for your family and social life.
Salary / Benefits
CS promotes a fun and competitive environment in which employees are encouraged to balance their work and personal life. The management provides a centralized system wherein you can log in concern and be addressed even by the CEO himself. The company provides a very competitive salary and a flexible work schedule. Its a fun company to work with.
Pros
Year end and Mid Year Parties
Cons
Job Security and unpreparedness during the COVID-19 situation
Salary / Benefits
Happy and satisfied with the company especially with the generous boss they will make sure the safety and satisfaction of their employees. All of the benefits that employees need is with them
Salary / Benefits
Awesome company and most generous boss ever. Everyone is very friendly and all staffs are well trained, Even though it is your first time it feels like you already work here for a long time.
Salary / Benefits
The company is ALMOST good. Unfortunately, not all accounts are good. Some will just THROW you whenever they want and they don't care about you; leaving your employment at risk. The company should have job security for their EMPLOYEES by protecting them from these UNSCRUPULOUS clients!
Salary / Benefits
Work environment. Events. Clients and bosses. No office politics. Morning schedule/Office hours. Perks - free lunch, free shake, free beer, free chips, game rooms.
Salary / Benefits
CS perks and benefits are cool to have only if the account you are in is also a good fit for the company's advertised culture. Some accounts are taking away employee benefits and do not give importance to asset employees. Salary brackets and increase are questionable as well as accounts culture and policies. Employees under these "not-so-cool" accounts are not being given voices since CS supports more of the account they have than the employees.
Pros
location, events, offices
Cons
accounts, salary
Salary / Benefits
Being a Associate SQA Engineer at cloudstaff is so much fun. Just investigating a software if there is a bug or error then if there is a bug you will need to report it and make a test case. there are three testing in cloudstaff. functionality testing, Confirmation testing and Sanity Testing.
Pros
Free Lunch
Salary / Benefits
The #1 workplace in the PH however: -Increase is always the issue as people or employees are entitled to get at least a yearly advancement on salaries.
Salary / Benefits
Fun work place environment Good perks Good Management Some minor disputes but all good. You will enjoy with this company if you got an awesome account
Salary / Benefits
It’s a fun workplace and all staff are nice. They have a lot of perks for the employees like free lunch on Mondays, desserts on wednesday and a yearly company outing and year end party which is all expense paid by the company.
Pros
Free lunch on Mondays, free coffees, entertainment room, own radio station
Cons
Not enough parking space for employees
Salary / Benefits
There is work-life balance. The management is employee-oriented, where they give perks and incentive to their employees. The workplace is fun and relax.
Pros
Free lunch and vacation leaves
Cons
Workload
Salary / Benefits
Work life balance. Morning schedule/Office hours. Cloudstaff perks, free lunch, coffee/milo, shake/ice cream, beer day friday. Company outings and party.
Salary / Benefits
Its really fun working with the company. They give lots of perks weekly such as free massage and a meal on monday while working, tuesday they give us free coffee, wednesday is for free shake etc.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Short breaks
Salary / Benefits
Monday free lunch, Wednesday free shake and Friday free beer, juice and snack for every cloudstaffers. Once a month free breakfast and different events every month.
Salary / Benefits
As we are handling Australian account, our working scheduled is very suitable to us, just like a normal day of work. Handling property management is an additional skills for me as our industry now is looking forward of having some virtual assistant like us. Management is really good, they know how to take care of their employees with all the benefits and policies, they make sure that everyone can enjoy it and well provided. Hardest part of the job is with the client but nor with the company but of course it is still manageable. Most enjoyable part is outdoor team building holding by Cloudstaff wherein hundreds of employees have joined and can bring families as well.
Pros
free lunch, snacks and beer Friday
Salary / Benefits
Very good company. Only People like TimW let Lloyd down. changes should be made in the sales team and let BDMs work without fear or favor. I am not sure about other Dpts.
Pros
Good company
Cons
TimW
Salary / Benefits
Executive management is all good yet there are some misalignment on communication in respective departments, needed more strategic planning and faster flow of recruitment.
Pros
a lot of perks
Cons
unclear description of workflow
Salary / Benefits
I learned a lot on my previous workplace, fun and filled with happy staffs. Every monday we have coffee. On wednesday we have shakes and on friday we have beers and chips.
Salary / Benefits
- Working with my team on an outsourced client, my web developing skills started and improved through 2 years of working there. - The company culture on a typical day is fun.
Pros
Monday lunch perks, Tuesday smoothie perks, Velvet Lounge, competitive events
Cons
Salary