Cloudstaff Philippines
Cloudstaff Philippines Employee Review

Team Lead / Admin Virtual assistant

April 3, 2019
The #1 workplace in the PH however: -Increase is always the issue as people or employees are entitled to get at least a yearly advancement on salaries.
5.0Salary / Benefits
January 20, 2016
Same role
Team Lead, Executive Services (Former Employee) - Philippines
Very cooperative teammates helped me improve my leadership skills. It was my first time ever using Google Docs and Google Drive for work. By this time, I'm very confident in training other people in using the online device.
Pros
free lunches, barbecue parties
Cons
occasionally inefficient HR personnel
May 31, 2020
Same location
Data Entry/Cleansing (Executive Service Specialist) (Former Employee) - Angeles City, Pampanga
I have a very great experience working at Cloudstaff. Very cool working environment, kind and approachable people and staff. What is important is the work and life balance, you will not get stress if you are working for Cloudstaff, you can have enough time for your family and social life.
April 15, 2020
Same location
Senior for Executive Services (Current Employee) - Nepo Center, Angeles, Pampanga, Philippines
CS promotes a fun and competitive environment in which employees are encouraged to balance their work and personal life. The management provides a centralized system wherein you can log in concern and be addressed even by the CEO himself. The company provides a very competitive salary and a flexible work schedule. Its a fun company to work with.
Pros
Year end and Mid Year Parties
Cons
Job Security and unpreparedness during the COVID-19 situation
  1. Team Lead / Admin Virtual assistant