Cloudstaff Philippines
Cloudstaff Philippines Employee Review

Productive and fun workplace

April 3, 2020
Happy and satisfied with the company especially with the generous boss they will make sure the safety and satisfaction of their employees. All of the benefits that employees need is with them
5.0Salary / Benefits
October 19, 2018
Accounting Specialist (Former Employee) - Clark Freeport Zone, Pampanga
There is work-life balance. The management is employee-oriented, where they give perks and incentive to their employees. The workplace is fun and relax.
Pros
Free lunch and vacation leaves
Cons
Workload
June 15, 2018
Executive Services Specialist (Former Employee) - SM Clark Pampanga
As we are handling Australian account, our working scheduled is very suitable to us, just like a normal day of work. Handling property management is an additional skills for me as our industry now is looking forward of having some virtual assistant like us. Management is really good, they know how to take care of their employees with all the benefits and policies, they make sure that everyone can enjoy it and well provided. Hardest part of the job is with the client but nor with the company but of course it is still manageable. Most enjoyable part is outdoor team building holding by Cloudstaff wherein hundreds of employees have joined and can bring families as well.
Pros
free lunch, snacks and beer Friday
August 22, 2016
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER (Current Employee) - Clark, Pampanga, PH
Management team has been very open and supports staff level professional, career and financial growth. Great working environment balancing work and supports staff interest both in skills and talents. Most challenging part of the job is working within limits of the policy, yet, fulfilling as you are able to address employees' individual issues related to their performances, attendance and other tasks. Most enjoyable part is you have the freedom to suggest and run the show with the Executive Management team supporting you.
Pros
great working environment
Cons
individual issues of staff are under your care and sometimes taxing.