Cloudstaff Philippines
Cloudstaff Philippines Employee Review

Number 1 Workplace

June 15, 2018
As we are handling Australian account, our working scheduled is very suitable to us, just like a normal day of work. Handling property management is an additional skills for me as our industry now is looking forward of having some virtual assistant like us. Management is really good, they know how to take care of their employees with all the benefits and policies, they make sure that everyone can enjoy it and well provided. Hardest part of the job is with the client but nor with the company but of course it is still manageable. Most enjoyable part is outdoor team building holding by Cloudstaff wherein hundreds of employees have joined and can bring families as well.
5.0Salary / Benefits
Pros
free lunch, snacks and beer Friday
Cons
February 9, 2019
Same role
Executive Service Specialist (Former Employee) - Angeles City
Fun work place environment Good perks Good Management Some minor disputes but all good. You will enjoy with this company if you got an awesome account
April 3, 2020
Same location
Executive Services Specialist II (Former Employee) - Clark Freeport Zone, Pampanga
Happy and satisfied with the company especially with the generous boss they will make sure the safety and satisfaction of their employees. All of the benefits that employees need is with them
October 19, 2018
Same location
Accounting Specialist (Former Employee) - Clark Freeport Zone, Pampanga
There is work-life balance. The management is employee-oriented, where they give perks and incentive to their employees. The workplace is fun and relax.
Pros
Free lunch and vacation leaves
Cons
Workload