Cloudstaff Philippines
Cloudstaff Philippines Employee Review

Fun

February 9, 2019
Fun work place environment Good perks Good Management Some minor disputes but all good. You will enjoy with this company if you got an awesome account
June 15, 2018
Same role
Executive Services Specialist (Former Employee) - SM Clark Pampanga
As we are handling Australian account, our working scheduled is very suitable to us, just like a normal day of work. Handling property management is an additional skills for me as our industry now is looking forward of having some virtual assistant like us. Management is really good, they know how to take care of their employees with all the benefits and policies, they make sure that everyone can enjoy it and well provided. Hardest part of the job is with the client but nor with the company but of course it is still manageable. Most enjoyable part is outdoor team building holding by Cloudstaff wherein hundreds of employees have joined and can bring families as well.
Pros
free lunch, snacks and beer Friday
Cons
May 31, 2020
Same location
Data Entry/Cleansing (Executive Service Specialist) (Former Employee) - Angeles City, Pampanga
I have a very great experience working at Cloudstaff. Very cool working environment, kind and approachable people and staff. What is important is the work and life balance, you will not get stress if you are working for Cloudstaff, you can have enough time for your family and social life.
April 15, 2020
Same location
Senior for Executive Services (Current Employee) - Nepo Center, Angeles, Pampanga, Philippines
CS promotes a fun and competitive environment in which employees are encouraged to balance their work and personal life. The management provides a centralized system wherein you can log in concern and be addressed even by the CEO himself. The company provides a very competitive salary and a flexible work schedule. Its a fun company to work with.
Pros
Year end and Mid Year Parties
Cons
Job Security and unpreparedness during the COVID-19 situation