Cloud Employee

Cloud Employee Employee Reviews

Philippines36 reviews

Good Company

People are amazing. More learning opportunities. Great company with even better benefits. Very supportive management, team leads and team seniors to help answer any questions. The most supportive environment I’ve ever had the pleasure of working for. Overall a great experience.

Pros

Lots of opportunities

Cons

I missed working onsite

Great Company - provides better WORK-LIFE BALANCE!

I think that working in Cloud Employee is the best option for me because this company always promotes great Work-Life Balance. This company helps me to improve my personal and professional growth and development as well.

Pros

More work flexibility and friendly working environment

Cons

Nothing but just looking forward for Company Team building after Pandemic

Easy to reach, You will learn a lot here.

You will learn a lot and training is beyond what you expected it will help you build not just your career but also enhance your knowledge and skills and you get to learn different things, most of all you get to work with different people whether if it's partners of the company or part of the team

Pros

Good people, Good training ground, Free food every end of the month

Cons

I missed my colleague's coz we're work from home set up, No team-building coz of pandemic

Fun and Stress free environment

Here at cloud employee you will learn a lot. A very challenging job but fun to work. Everything will make easy because of the mentorship of the leaders. Co-workers is very approachable and fun to work on.

Pros

Stress Free environment

Cons

Not yet happening but I hope that they will give me still a chance to work form home after pandemic.

Quality of work & Delightful environment.

This company value their employees, management are easy to approach, Friendly colleagues.

Pros

Smart and driven colleagues, Free foods and allowances, Work from home set up.

Cons

Just missed working in the office.

Best Of the best company I've ever had

Everyone are so friendly. In this company you will grow as an individual and also on your career. Great place to work. Fun activities at the office...

Pros

Free snacks. Fun activities. Theme parties

Cons

Misses talking face to face with colleagues because it's boring to work alone.

Fun Company+Enjoyable Work

The company has a friendly environment. It also offers work form home setup. Aside from that,there are events wherein you can develop your skills you want.

Pros

Free foods and fun company event

Cons

It is boring to work alone since the company is on work form home

Great company

I'm surprise how easy it is to work here. Everyone is easy to approach and willing to help. Leadership is very good and not intimidating. Great place.

Pros

I enjoy the work from home setup, Communication between employees and clients are excellent, Very friendly and excellent company culture. No complaints so far.

Cons

Work can be repetitive sometimes but no complains so far

Fun Workplace, Competitive, Productive

Cloud Employee is the company that helps you to enhance your skills and knowledge. A friendly environment and has a lot of activities. They are also concerned with the health and has good benefits to the employee.

Pros

Free Meal Monthly, Friend working Environment

Cons

Great place/company to be part of.

ProsGot a big clients. Helps you to have your dream career development. Leadership has made a good culture. Your senior are more than willing to help whenever you need them. Everyone is very approachable. Everybody is friendly. Always has a fun games, free beer, snacks and throw some theme parties. Flexible WFH and office mix setup.ConsNot really a cons but I wish there will be the office parties again like before the pandemic.

Pros

Free foods like drinks, snacks and some beers. They even throw some buffet.

Cons

Been missing the office parties just like before this pandemic.

Good workplace

The company had a good environment and good management also. I learned a lot to this company like how to communicate properly to other workmates. This type of company is I recommended to others.

Pros

Fun activities, Free Food, Good Workplace

Cons

Nothing as of now

Good clients

I’ve been the past 4 years with Cloud Employee working with the same UK client for that time. Always great benefits, team culture and very caring management.

Pros

Big tech clients in Europe and Australia. Benefits. Free beer. Events.

Fun and Productive

Fun and friendly engagement for everyone. Current support team are very approachable for any needs. New CEO in the Philippines is very understanding and takes time for all employees especially during the pandemic.

Pros

Fun engagement events, Management and Support Team, and Friendly people

Worst company you can work for

Worst CEO, always bad mouthing and shouting at employee. No Respect. Management cares only about money not employee well being. Bad rumors reach their client. All big clients wants to distance from this company.

Official response from Cloud Employee

April 7, 2021
Hi there, the previous Philippines based CEO you reference has not been with the company since January 2020. We are sorry you didn't enjoy working under that person. Please email us on hr@cloudemployee.co.uk if we can help on anything. Otherwise wishing you all the best in the future.Please check our Careers page to find out the latest benefits around Cloud Employee’s staff wellbeing, development and engagement. Our recent jobs are also listed here https://cloudemployee.co.uk/careers/

Stay away from this company

CEO has an urge to bad mouth former employees. Failed sprints is easily blamed to developers regardless who's fault it is. They want to impress the big clients with 100% output from the developers. They won't compromise.

Pros

Daily meals, Office events, Gaming consoles in the office

Cons

Bad CEO, Unreasonable management, Micro-Management to big clients

Official response from Cloud Employee

April 7, 2021
Hi there, glad you enjoyed office life at Cloud. The previous Philippines based CEO you reference has not been with the company since January 2020 when he was removed. Please email us on hr@cloudemployee.co.uk if we can help on anything. Otherwise wishing you all the best in the future. Please check our Careers page to find out the latest benefits around Cloud Employee’s staff wellbeing, development and engagement. Our recent jobs are also listed here https://cloudemployee.co.uk/careers/

Great people and good benefits!

The work culture is amazing and I've met long-lasting friends. The office is really nice, you can expect a fun and comfortable workplace environment. It was fun overall!

Greedy Management

If you're a developer, please do not apply to this company. This is run by very greedy people who will milk you thousands of sterling pounds to enrich themselves. They only care about you as long as you are a cash cow for them. Run away from this company.

Productive place

Typical day would be drinking coffee, reach quota for leads, then start coding the crm. I learned about all the stuff about lead generations, launching campaigns, and marketing funnels. Also worked hands on the SuiteCRM system to be used with the leads. Mangement is very lax. Office is lax and very nice. Hardest part would be the commute home. Most enjoyable part would be talking with the co workers.

Good environment

The company does a great job of creating a fun environment that also motivates people to be their best. we have a free food friday every 15th of the month and Beer day friday every 30th of the month

Pros

free sandwich daily, free food every 15th of month and beer day

Cons

small space

Energetic and fun workplace.

Everyday colleagues are so energetic. A healthy atmosphere of helping another co employees in every tasks do exist. The management do their job well in terms of employee engagement.

Great work environment

Everyone is very approachable and welcoming, I have been training for my job and I'm still learning about the company but so far I like working here..

Pros

Free snacks, Social Fridays

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cloud Employee. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.1 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits