ClearSource

ClearSource Employee Reviews

Philippines14 reviews

The good kind of stress

My experience here at ClearSource is very good so far. The workload here is what I consider the "good kind" of stress. It's the type wherein you feel that your work and efforts at the end of the day has meaning, instead of feeling drained and meaningless. Promotion and growth here is great since opportunities are always abundant. Since ClearSource is fairly new compared to other BPO companies, management is still finding ways to improve the current benefits for employees. But, HMO and life insurance are already being offered so I'm confident the company can take care of me when the time comes. All in all, I would recommend to my friends and family to work here.

Recruitment is Poor

Recruiters or hr recruitment of clearsource seems selecting different criteria which are not specifically mention in their job post, even if you are experience applicants working in a bpo. Mind you, in a real calls, cx are not looking for a very good accent or native american accent. Cx prefer agents who can speak clearly, neutral accent, having good rapport and can provide viable satisfactory solutions.

Cons

Poor and selective/choosy in recruitment

Productive and Great Management and great teamwork. This company saved my family during the pandemic. It help us to move forward and progress in Life.

Flexi time

Flexible Time. Though you need also to be flexible since if needed you'll be trained for another work division and you ned to cope up with that. In depth trainings are needed.

It was average. The pay was good but not much anything to highlight.

It was average. The pay was good but not much anything to highlight. HMO is upon regularization. Management was approachable and hands on with concerns. No incentives was offered with the account that I had.

They sure live and lead by the amazing core values they have.

They have 5 core values namely: Customer First, Humble Courage, Personal Accountability, Hungry, Happy and Healthy. They will surely show you that they’re willing to care for their people more.

Pros

Free meals, good leadership, leniency.

Cons

Constant pay disputes, benefits and compensations.

Not a place to have fun and productive. Superiors too lazy to evaluate too much politics

I wonder if the CEO, knows abt what is goin on inside the production. Acctg dept is too incompetent. not advisable to work here. too much politics....

Collaborative and Fun Working Environment

Collaborative WorkplacePromotes Work-Life BalanceValues Driven GoalsVisionary LeadersTransparent Communication with ManagementClear Goals and Expectations

Pros

Free Lunch, Shuttle Service, HMO Coverage, Virtual Hiring

LD Sup - Clearsource

Though I only stayed in Clearsource for 9 months, it was a trophy experience. I was able to fulfill my tasks to the point that there was nothing left for me to do and I had to move on. The company is such a great workplace.

Cons

Toxic, Stressful work load, scheduling sucks, always having issue with salary

Toxic environment specially with their employees. Scheduling sucks and stressful working place. OT hours are something delayed or not included to payslip

Pros

free lunch (not good though)

Cons

shifting schedules are not being followed. Delayed salary

Productive work place

The most enjoyable part of the day was coming to work and hardest part was calling it a day. Employee was well trained in what needed to be done and they guide you if ever there's missing in your process.

Pros

Free dinner and breakfast, the owner is kind and they value their employees

New Company

Employees in this company is come and go. Whenever they exausted the talent of the employee, they will make a plan to remove that person. So sad that there are companies like this. Instead of helping employees to improve, they rather take off the person

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

Management needs more improvement when it comes to thier process

Clearsource PH

My wavemates are fun. Some of my workmates are fun. One of my leads was very very incapable. She will make find ways to ruin you to the higher managemenr AND the client. Higher management wont even care about the agent. Clear favoritism. She made my stay there miserable. Report the lead? That's what I did. They did not care.

Pros

Good pay

Cons

See above

Clearsource ortigas, ph

-Poor management -Politics -Crab mentality -Worst company to work with -No integrity -No people skills -Dispute in salary -No id -No atm, bank -No job security -People signed up for taking calls, but they assigned tasks such as email, online claims, chat and outbound -Small office, with defective air-conditioning unit -People signed up for a 1 weekend rd and 1 weekday rd, but they give 2rd's schedule on a weekday -Management does not promote people, even their work is already a "managerial" tasks, they just use employees to save money -They implement something but they don't Even have a employee's handbook -Conflict of interest w/c leads to favoritism -No benefits -No word of honor *Over all - I will rate this company 3 out of 10, because they are one of the highest paying bpo for csr position

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ClearSource. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

ClearSource Reviews by Location

• ClearSource
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?