Clear Corporate Solutions

Clear Corporate Solutions Employee Reviews

Philippines9 reviews

Good workplace

Promoting work-life balance. Company will teach you to be independent and to be mature enough for the job. What I like about the company is they had employee engagement activity.

Work life balance

They have fast hiring process. However, the company has no direction for your career. Not providing proper training for newly hired and they have no plan in investing on employees.

Work-Life Balance

Breaks are not scheduled - I can take my break earlier than 12nn. I can leave on time and still have time for myself and family. There are activities that break the monotony of work. Pay is on time. Management is accommodating. At first, I didn't understand that we follow AU holidays but eventually, I like the idea because I can work on government and bank errands on those days. And when we have work on a PH holiday, it's easier to go to work because there is no traffic.

With Great Culture!

At CLEAR, it's not just about work. There's always a celebration on every occasion including our birthdays. We receive gifts, cakes, and cards. We also have summer outing/team building, fiesta, olympics, year-end party, and so much more (lots of food!). But they always make sure that it's not gonna affect our work productivity. They appreciate the staff who reaches their milestones and there's always an opportunity for growth. They conduct in-house trainings and they also send some staff outside to attend seminars and other trainings. The management is appreciative and they really care for their staff and the staff's developments. People with great performances are always being recognised. They have quarterly staff communications (event), a time when we get to bond with our colleagues, when they provide us updates about the company, play games, and of course, eat harmoniously together. They provide free HMOs with free dependents. Free biscuits everyday, free team lunch every month, and free massage every fortnight, what more could you ask for?

Pros

Employee Engagement Activities

Best decision I ever made!

An organization that believes in, and promotes, excellence -- the business is not just about service delivery. Also advocates staff development on both the professional and personal levels. The core value of "Better For Business" and the 6-Tool Player profile are intended to uphold all things beneficial to clients, employees and the company. An added bonus: the cross-cultural environment opens a window to a world of opportunities, as well as the privilege to work with (and learn from) remarkable counterparts from elsewhere in the world.

Pros

Right mix of work and fun. Good combination of seasoned and budding leaders. Sufficient benefits.

Cons

No functional HR (though HR matters are covered by respective line supervisors and the managers).

Not all work, we also have fun.

Day shift. Weekends off. Engagement activities - not all work but also fun. Fortnightly massage. HMO & Life Insurance on 1st month. Management is approachable and considerate. Product training is hands-on and personalised according to your pace. In-house training available almost every 2 months.

No benefits late salary

No benefits late salary no salary increase Managers are not capable no training ............... not stable company no ot pay no ph holiday no ph pay..

Pros

High basic salary

Cons

No salary increase

Fun and Okay

Fun and exciting. It helps you balance life and work related issues. THey help you out to be known through out the company. They are appreciative and active in all the way.

Pros

FUn

Cons

Fun

I Love the people here...

I have been working with the people and the management for over 5 years. Shifts are normal office hours in the Philippines as clients and mostly Australians. I also have Saturdays and Sundays off which gave work-life balance.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Clear Corporate Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Clear Corporate Solutions Reviews by Location

Learn about Clear Corporate Solutions in popular locations

• Clear Corporate Solutions
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?