Clark Outsourcing

Clark Outsourcing Salary & Benefits reviews

Salary / Benefits
culture kinda good, management kinda good but the vacation leave you can available when you got 1 year in the company, that is the worst. you can have leave without pay 🤷🏻‍♂️
Salary / Benefits
I've been a virtual assistant for about a year now and I can say this is the best client I've ever had. The client took good care of us while the pandemic happened and made sure we were safe. The admin is also very helpful when I have disputes with attendance and salary.
Pros
Accommodating clients and HR staff
Salary / Benefits
Clark Outsourcing is a full - service BPO company bringing services previously only available to large corporations to small and medium-sized businesses in every industry with operations in many countries. Their slogan is "Your Success is Our Success" and to that end, they strive to ensure that what they are offering is more than just skilled labor at an affordable price but also the means to scale your business in ways you may not have ever imagined. They maintain a family-like culture with their staff meaning that they are not just a number in the system such as other BPO's treat their employees. They have been coined the "coolest workplace in Clark" and deliver on that title by offering enticing benefits packages fair wages and a welcoming company culture, which includes bespoke activities that all employees are encouraged to join. The call floor is a great example of how they separate themselves from the humdrum normality that comes with call center employment. From a scratch kitchen, lounge, corn-hole court, billiards, and ping pong table; to the graffiti murals and even a statue of liberty symbolizing the trust and freedom the staff of CO enjoys. Clark Outsourcing strives to exceed the needs of all of its clients and that starts by finding the most loyal and committed staff.
Pros
open work floor with no cubicles, leisure activities and team building, private transportation services, company culture
Cons
call floor can be warm during the summer months
Salary / Benefits
Their management are nice people and are helful. But clients are demanding to the point of unrealistic expectations but give salary less than what they expect you to do. Basically some not all. But allot of their clients expect you to perfectly know your job in just 5 days. But the salary they are willing to give is low.
Salary / Benefits
I handled production in listreports and a bit of zendesk. Its enjoyable, the tasks are not that hard. The workplace is nice. You can take a nap when break time in the nap area. Then there is a trampoline where you can play with your office mates. The ambiance and environment is good. You can work peacefully.
Salary / Benefits
* We at Clark Outsourcing offer a unique work opportunity for Filipino's, the traditional BPO setting is not what we do. If hired with us you will work directly for one of our clients from the USA, UK, Australia, New Zealand and many more countries.  * By working directly with our clients you report to them. This means your manager is located outside the Philippines! Why is that a great opportunity for you? * Benefits: Usually higher pay, cash bonuses, gifts, more frequent team buildings, job security, no grumpy manager to hold down your success, in a few cases an opportunity to travel abroad, the benefits are endless.
Salary / Benefits
its fun working in a bpo hr office you got to know people everyday. got to introduce them to whats job they are having. i may have a pile of work and it is indeed very tiring but when you got to go out and you are able to recognize by your co workers it is such a relief that they do. and pluus factor that i am young as a staff but they tret me with full respest as what my job descreibes me.
Pros
free coffee
Cons
low salary