Clark Outsourcing

Clark Outsourcing Job Security & Advancement reviews

Salary / Benefits
I've been a virtual assistant for about a year now and I can say this is the best client I've ever had. The client took good care of us while the pandemic happened and made sure we were safe. The admin is also very helpful when I have disputes with attendance and salary.
Pros
Accommodating clients and HR staff
Salary / Benefits
Looking forward to work everyday. They don't have dress code so everyday is an OOTD moment. Tissues and soaps are always available in the comfort room. Early first half of 13th month was already release even before the month of December.
Pros
laid back environment and creative employee engagements
Cons
limited meal options in the canteen
Salary / Benefits
One of a kind BPO company workplace and culture. Great place to enhance your skills and knowledge in your chosen field. We have managers that guides and helps you for career growth.
Pros
No dress code, bidets, employee engagement activities
Cons
office can be too warm during hot days and noisy when it's raining
Salary / Benefits
I had a great experience and learned many things that requires me to grow to things that I didn't know I could do. They helped me to bring the best out of me.
Pros
Fun activities
Cons
Sl
Salary / Benefits
The company does a great job of creating a fun environment that also motivates people to be their best. On behalf of all the employees of Clark Outsourcing, please accept my appreciation for the excellent job you and your staff have done over the past several years. It was an enormous undertaking but went smoothly and efficient!
Salary / Benefits
They don’t value the applicant who are applying for a starting position we already finished and passed all the interview but on boarding/job security was unorganized we waited for like 3months but still we never receive any text coming from the HR.
Salary / Benefits
I feel comfortable working with the employee on my first 2 years.. but then when the company has decided to expand management sucks! I humbly suggest not to get a young and unexperienced employee or admin staff.
Salary / Benefits
* We at Clark Outsourcing offer a unique work opportunity for Filipino's, the traditional BPO setting is not what we do. If hired with us you will work directly for one of our clients from the USA, UK, Australia, New Zealand and many more countries.  * By working directly with our clients you report to them. This means your manager is located outside the Philippines! Why is that a great opportunity for you? * Benefits: Usually higher pay, cash bonuses, gifts, more frequent team buildings, job security, no grumpy manager to hold down your success, in a few cases an opportunity to travel abroad, the benefits are endless.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Clark Outsourcing?