Clark Outsourcing

Clark Outsourcing Employee Reviews in Clark Freeport Zone

Featured Review
Clark Outsourcing selected this as a representative review
Salary / Benefits
Clark Outsourcing is a full - service BPO company bringing services previously only available to large corporations to small and medium-sized businesses in every industry with operations in many countries. Their slogan is "Your Success is Our Success" and to that end, they strive to ensure that what they are offering is more than just skilled labor at an affordable price but also the means to scale your business in ways you may not have ever imagined. They maintain a family-like culture with their staff meaning that they are not just a number in the system such as other BPO's treat their employees. They have been coined the "coolest workplace in Clark" and deliver on that title by offering enticing benefits packages fair wages and a welcoming company culture, which includes bespoke activities that all employees are encouraged to join. The call floor is a great example of how they separate themselves from the humdrum normality that comes with call center employment. From a scratch kitchen, lounge, corn-hole court, billiards, and ping pong table; to the graffiti murals and even a statue of liberty symbolizing the trust and freedom the staff of CO enjoys. Clark Outsourcing strives to exceed the needs of all of its clients and that starts by finding the most loyal and committed staff.
Pros
open work floor with no cubicles, leisure activities and team building, private transportation services, company culture
Cons
call floor can be warm during the summer months
Salary / Benefits
The company has this open wall concept that translates to better communication. With no walls separating any department you can get up and talk to anyone, managers, the president of the company, accounting, there's no departmental barriers. If you just want to have a quick chat with someone you can get up and go to them, as long as they're not busy, and talk to them.
Pros
No uniform, bidets in the CR's, company team building
Salary / Benefits
CO people are very welcoming and kind.The Management provides useful constructive feedback to their employees.They also have a friendly working environment.
Salary / Benefits
One of a kind BPO company workplace and culture. Great place to enhance your skills and knowledge in your chosen field. We have managers that guides and helps you for career growth.
Pros
No dress code, bidets, employee engagement activities
Cons
office can be too warm during hot days and noisy when it's raining
Salary / Benefits
I had a great experience and learned many things that requires me to grow to things that I didn't know I could do. They helped me to bring the best out of me.
Pros
Fun activities
Cons
Sl
Salary / Benefits
The company does a great job of creating a fun environment that also motivates people to be their best. On behalf of all the employees of Clark Outsourcing, please accept my appreciation for the excellent job you and your staff have done over the past several years. It was an enormous undertaking but went smoothly and efficient!
Salary / Benefits
The managers are very approachable. You can go to them with any problem and get a reply. With the whole open wall concept in the office, you can go up to anyone and ask them questions. There's no need to go up the usual chain of command when you can go straight to the person you need to talk to. Problems get solved a lot faster here than most BPO's.
Salary / Benefits
Their management are nice people and are helful. But clients are demanding to the point of unrealistic expectations but give salary less than what they expect you to do. Basically some not all. But allot of their clients expect you to perfectly know your job in just 5 days. But the salary they are willing to give is low.
Salary / Benefits
The office is a factory that was converted into an office. So air conditioning a huge building was a challenge for them. People complained the office gets hot especially during morning. American bosses work in the facility and its easy to communicate with them at work. The office had no security guard and the cleaner did not come regularly to clean. People eat in front of the pc, some even use ther phones.its nice to work there if you like a non toxic area that pays well.
Salary / Benefits
I handled production in listreports and a bit of zendesk. Its enjoyable, the tasks are not that hard. The workplace is nice. You can take a nap when break time in the nap area. Then there is a trampoline where you can play with your office mates. The ambiance and environment is good. You can work peacefully.
Salary / Benefits
I feel comfortable working with the employee on my first 2 years.. but then when the company has decided to expand management sucks! I humbly suggest not to get a young and unexperienced employee or admin staff.
Salary / Benefits
Fun and creative work environment. Has an open door policy which is great. Management is a bit off maybe since it is just a starting company on it's own, but really have unjust way of managing, really needs to become established to retain in't employees.
Salary / Benefits
its fun working in a bpo hr office you got to know people everyday. got to introduce them to whats job they are having. i may have a pile of work and it is indeed very tiring but when you got to go out and you are able to recognize by your co workers it is such a relief that they do. and pluus factor that i am young as a staff but they tret me with full respest as what my job descreibes me.
Pros
free coffee
Cons
low salary
Salary / Benefits
i learned to be more patience and be happy when you are talking to the customer, be friendly and dont let waste even a single second of your time you must be energetic and be cooperate for your task