Clark Outsourcing

Clark Outsourcing Employee Reviews

Philippines55 reviews

Very fast application!

They are really accommodating and helped me all throughout the process. It was very nice to know that they compensate their employees well and the benefits are superb! Will definitely share this on my other friends and colleagues.

Nice and good

They are all kind… benefits and salary are good… Recruitment process is fine… they support you… Location is good… excited to work in here….

COolest and Friendly 😎

I will recommend Clark Outsourcing with my friends. They have friendly recruitment team and very accommodating. The applications is fast and smooth. Thanks CO! Nice one 😊

Non toxic and pays well

This by far is the easiest account I have been in and I have been in this industry for a decade. They have a very different culture that I bet a lot of us are looking for. I do enjoy working here.

Different experience and environment

Relaxed working environment compared to others. Coulture coaches are friendly and approachable.very helpful.new experience i can recommend to my friends.

Very fun place to work on

Overall, everyone I met in CO is very helpful and polite. It seems that the overall vibe of the company is very chill but very professional, can't wait to work with them

Productive and Fun Environment

With Clark Outsourcing, I found the better version of myself. I was found out that I am better at self-discovery of my skills and potential. I was able to help my team to have better training and they accepted my help. We, in Clark Outsourcing, can share our opinions and suggestions without any hesitations. I can even talk to AVP anytime!

Approachable and Friendly Recruiters

Recruitment team is approachable and friendly. Although the recruitment procedure became unexpected and unscheduled properly, the transaction proceeded smoothly. They are also patient and understanding.

Very welcoming and has a lot of perks. Healthy workplace indeed!

Preps on CO for being so nice with their employees and applicants. They wont deprive you with the salary and benefits you deserve. <3 and the recruiters are so welcoming and approachable

Productive and fun workplace with recreational activities for employees to de-stress

Overall, a good company to work at with people who are easy to work with and management that is concerned about the employees. They constantly have fun activities that are engaging and fun.

Cool place, nice work environment, my leaders are hands on, approachable and friendly colleagues

There is no dress code, I don't have to prepare formal attires etc. my leaders are hands on during training and received a warm welcome from the team, I love the place, you don't easily get bored by just looking around and FREE COFFEE

Relaxed, Productive, Friendly Workplace with things you can do on your free time for example are Billiards and Ping-pong.

My Experience from Screening → Initial Interview → Test → Final Interview → Job Offer → Onboarding is pretty smooth, the instructions are clear and concise the management is approachable when you have questions on Requirements and things you need to pass or do upon onboarding. When in office the workplace is Fun and Relaxed. The enjoyable part and the hardest part of my job is learning new things that I can apply through out my career of being a Front-End Developer. T

Pros

Free coffee, Free shuttle TO and FROM the Office.

Fun workplace friendly and comfortable atmosphere

Within 1 month from the day I started working here I learned all the necessary information regarding my job they always assist me and entertain all my problems and questions, they are very approachable and friendly. The hardest part of the job is adjusting your body clock.

Pros

Free Coffee, Water, and Entertainment

Cons

Transportation (may vary depending on where you lived)

So excited to start working at CO

The environment is so cool specially the recruitment process. It was so convenient and relax, you won't feel any pressure applying for the job title that you desire. It was a really great experience.

Productive. Friendly staff. Fun workplace. Smooth and fast recruitment.

A little hiccup on my first day, but after that it all went smoothly until now. The people from CO have been so friendly and approachable. From recruitment up to date, I am happy and I get to love my job more. Thank you CO!

Pros

Work-life balance, Friendly internal staff, Smooth and fast recruitment. Approachable COolture coach and IT support for WFH employees.

Cons

So far, no cons in regards with the job.

Productive and good work environment

Excellence and very accommodating staff. I am more excited to work in here. This company provides good quality and excellence service. They give a lot of opportunities to their employees. Good benefits and good work environment. Salute to this company.

Pros

Free shuttle to all employees, Flexible work schedule

Great and approachable Talent Acquisition Team!

Applying for a job position in this company was so smooth. From Day 1 until signing of contract, the Talent Acquisition Team of the company was able to communicate all of the details for the offer. For the interview series, since everyone is working from home, online interviews were also great! Kudos for the Hiring Team!

Coolest work environment and co-workers. Politics is not a thing in this company and always have a heart for the employees even if you're just a newly hired.

Pros

Lots of it

Cons

Fun workplace & the company listens to the people

Working in CO is great as they really want to get to know your needs. They promote work-life balance and generally make sure that everyone is heard from the clients to the employees.

Pros

Free Coffee, Pool table, Vending Machine

A very convenient set-up with a work life balance situation.

I thank the company for giving me the opportunity to work with best people. It's not just the work life balance community they have but the culture itself is awesome. All employees are given opportunities and CO always make sure that all it`s employees needs are provided.

Fun and productive stressfree

Company has a good and friend environment and very relax. IT are very responsive even the hr department are very friendly, even the managers and co employees

Pros

Chill work place

Cons

Clean the doors and mosquito

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Clark Outsourcing. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits