Clark Outsourcing logo
Clark Outsourcing

Clark Outsourcing Employee Reviews

Philippines28 reviews

Salary / Benefits

Very good working environment.

Clark outsourcing has a very good working environment. Co employees were kind and approachable especially the Account managers and admin staffs, this will make your work on a high quality level and motivated . Lastly, for me, CO is not a workplace, it's a home where you can play billiards, ping pong, etc. (But of course, as long as your doing great on your job and your tasks, everything will be fine). This is the work environment people wish to work for. I'm glad I'm one of them.

Pros

Free coffee

A great place to work

Clark Outsourcing is a great place to work , it caters to diversity and allows expression of individuality while maintaining a professional work ethic.

Pros

ameniities

Productive and Very Approachable

The management of the company is really good.They are approachable, very nice and helpful to the employee.They don't have dress code so you're free to wear an OOTD. in addition you are also very welcome to there company.

Pros

No dress code

Cons

Everyday

Productive and fan workplace

The people in Clark Outsourcing are approachable. I had a very good communication with them since they are all nice. They are fun to work with in terms of work and projects.

Friendly and Amazing Employees

People in Clark Outsourcing are friendly and very easy to communicate with. I never had any difficulties in terms of communicating with them. They are also fun to work with since they have amazing personalities.

Fun place, fun people.

The people are very friendly, especially when you're a newbie. You'd never feel left out and out of place. This company is also unique compared to the other companies I've been to.

Pros

Free coffee.

Cons

None.
Salary / Benefits

Productive and relaxed workplace. A very collaborative company

As a student, at first I was skeptical, but Camaradly has helped me communicate effortlessly with my team by enabling discussions on matters that have been holding us back. This has paved a way to strong bonds and us becoming better versions of ourselves as a whole. Managers are Considerate to their employees. A good company to work in.

Pros

They giving us task that are perfect for us

Cons

So far, so good, no cons

Great client and HR

I've been a virtual assistant for about a year now and I can say this is the best client I've ever had. The client took good care of us while the pandemic happened and made sure we were safe. The admin is also very helpful when I have disputes with attendance and salary.

Pros

Accommodating clients and HR staff
Salary / Benefits

Best work place I've been to

Looking forward to work everyday. They don't have dress code so everyday is an OOTD moment. Tissues and soaps are always available in the comfort room. Early first half of 13th month was already release even before the month of December.

Pros

laid back environment and creative employee engagements

Cons

limited meal options in the canteen

Culture is laid back

The company has this open wall concept that translates to better communication. With no walls separating any department you can get up and talk to anyone, managers, the president of the company, accounting, there's no departmental barriers. If you just want to have a quick chat with someone you can get up and go to them, as long as they're not busy, and talk to them.

Pros

No uniform, bidets in the CR's, company team building

Jobs at Clark Outsourcing

See more jobs

Fun workplace

CO people are very welcoming and kind.The Management provides useful constructive feedback to their employees.They also have a friendly working environment.

Unique and Fun

One of a kind BPO company workplace and culture. Great place to enhance your skills and knowledge in your chosen field. We have managers that guides and helps you for career growth.

Pros

No dress code, bidets, employee engagement activities

Cons

office can be too warm during hot days and noisy when it's raining

Productive workplace

I had a great experience and learned many things that requires me to grow to things that I didn't know I could do. They helped me to bring the best out of me.

Pros

Fun activities

Cons

Sl

Fun environment

The company does a great job of creating a fun environment that also motivates people to be their best. On behalf of all the employees of Clark Outsourcing, please accept my appreciation for the excellent job you and your staff have done over the past several years. It was an enormous undertaking but went smoothly and efficient!

Great Management

The managers are very approachable. You can go to them with any problem and get a reply. With the whole open wall concept in the office, you can go up to anyone and ask them questions. There's no need to go up the usual chain of command when you can go straight to the person you need to talk to. Problems get solved a lot faster here than most BPO's.

Respect Above All

Clark Outsourcing always puts respect above all by communicating with courtesy, tact, and consideration. These guide each employee in building a relationship with fellow employees, vendors and clients.

Pros

Work with bankable leaders.
Salary / Benefits

Friendly workplace with supportive management and unconventional atmosphere

Clark Outsourcing is a full - service BPO company bringing services previously only available to large corporations to small and medium-sized businesses in every industry with operations in many countries. Their slogan is "Your Success is Our Success" and to that end, they strive to ensure that what they are offering is more than just skilled labor at an affordable price but also the means to scale your business in ways you may not have ever imagined. They maintain a family-like culture with their staff meaning that they are not just a number in the system such as other BPO's treat their employees. They have been coined the "coolest workplace in Clark" and deliver on that title by offering enticing benefits packages fair wages and a welcoming company culture, which includes bespoke activities that all employees are encouraged to join. The call floor is a great example of how they separate themselves from the humdrum normality that comes with call center employment. From a scratch kitchen, lounge, corn-hole court, billiards, and ping pong table; to the graffiti murals and even a statue of liberty symbolizing the trust and freedom the staff of CO enjoys. Clark Outsourcing strives to exceed the needs of all of its clients and that starts by finding the most loyal and committed staff.

Pros

open work floor with no cubicles, leisure activities and team building, private transportation services, company culture

Cons

call floor can be warm during the summer months

avarage

culture kinda good, management kinda good but the vacation leave you can available when you got 1 year in the company, that is the worst. you can have leave without pay 🤷🏻‍♂️
Salary / Benefits

The management is actually really nice but they are bad picking the right clients.

Their management are nice people and are helful. But clients are demanding to the point of unrealistic expectations but give salary less than what they expect you to do. Basically some not all. But allot of their clients expect you to perfectly know your job in just 5 days. But the salary they are willing to give is low.
Salary / Benefits

They have a pool table, the employees love it

The office is a factory that was converted into an office. So air conditioning a huge building was a challenge for them. People complained the office gets hot especially during morning. American bosses work in the facility and its easy to communicate with them at work. The office had no security guard and the cleaner did not come regularly to clean. People eat in front of the pc, some even use ther phones.its nice to work there if you like a non toxic area that pays well.
Salary / Benefits

Has a trampoline inside the office.

Working as a team, Working ambiance before is not good because it is little bit hot temperature inside the office, also PC's that are use is not accurately performed well maybe because of hot temperature, lagging PC's, always making a report in an IT. But Now the office is improving and there is a lot of solutions they take to try on. Work experience is good, hassle because sometimes there are lot of job file and sometimes don't have. Boss are good they always monitored their employees, No Pantry in the office,

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Clark Outsourcing. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9Salary / Benefits