Clark Outsourcing

Clark Outsourcing Employee Reviews

Philippines11 reviews
Salary / Benefits
culture kinda good, management kinda good but the vacation leave you can available when you got 1 year in the company, that is the worst. you can have leave without pay 🤷🏻‍♂️
Salary / Benefits
Their management are nice people and are helful.
But clients are demanding to the point of unrealistic expectations but give salary less than what they expect you to do.

Basically some not all. But allot of their clients expect you to perfectly know your job in just 5 days. But the salary they are willing to give is low.
Salary / Benefits
The office is a factory that was converted into an office. So air conditioning a huge building was a challenge for them. People complained the office gets hot especially during morning. American bosses work in the facility and its easy to communicate with them at work. The office had no security guard and the cleaner did not come regularly to clean. People eat in front of the pc, some even use ther phones.its nice to work there if you like a non toxic area that pays well.
Salary / Benefits
Working as a team, Working ambiance before is not good because it is little bit hot temperature inside the office, also PC's that are use is not accurately performed well maybe because of hot temperature, lagging PC's, always making a report in an IT. But Now the office is improving and there is a lot of solutions they take to try on.
Work experience is good, hassle because sometimes there are lot of job file and sometimes don't have. Boss are good they always monitored their employees, No Pantry in the office,
Salary / Benefits
I handled production in listreports and a bit of zendesk. Its enjoyable, the tasks are not that hard. The workplace is nice. You can take a nap when break time in the nap area. Then there is a trampoline where you can play with your office mates. The ambiance and environment is good. You can work peacefully.
Salary / Benefits
They don’t value the applicant who are applying for a starting position we already finished and passed all the interview but on boarding/job security was unorganized we waited for like 3months but still we never receive any text coming from the HR.
Salary / Benefits
I feel comfortable working with the employee on my first 2 years.. but then when the company has decided to expand management sucks! I humbly suggest not to get a young and unexperienced employee or admin staff.
Salary / Benefits
Fun and creative work environment. Has an open door policy which is great. Management is a bit off maybe since it is just a starting company on it's own, but really have unjust way of managing, really needs to become established to retain in't employees.
Salary / Benefits
* We at Clark Outsourcing offer a unique work opportunity for Filipino's, the traditional BPO setting is not what we do. If hired with us you will work directly for one of our clients from the USA, UK, Australia, New Zealand and many more countries.
* By working directly with our clients you report to them. This means your manager is located outside the Philippines! Why is that a great opportunity for you?

* Benefits: Usually higher pay, cash bonuses, gifts, more frequent team buildings, job security, no grumpy manager to hold down your success, in a few cases an opportunity to travel abroad, the benefits are endless.
Salary / Benefits
its fun working in a bpo hr office you got to know people everyday. got to introduce them to whats job they are having. i may have a pile of work and it is indeed very tiring but when you got to go out and you are able to recognize by your co workers it is such a relief that they do. and pluus factor that i am young as a staff but they tret me with full respest as what my job descreibes me.
Pros
free coffee
Cons
low salary
Salary / Benefits
i learned to be more patience and be happy when you are talking to the customer, be friendly and dont let waste even a single second of your time
you must be energetic and be cooperate for your task
Pros