Cki Builders and Engineering Services

Cki Builders and Engineering Services Employee Reviews

Philippines6 reviews

Good training ground for starting professionals

The work is fast-paced. You will learn how project management works and you will be trained in proper documentation and communication. The CEO is very professional and understanding. However, the management may need to improve because long term employees cannot feel their importance to the company.

Pros

They provide Staff Housing for on site employees

Cons

When they acknowledged you as capable and performing, expect increase in responsibilities but without salary compensation. PCs are outdated.

Challenging work place

Challenging experience in the field. I learned handling of manpower, punch listing and being attentive in work balances. My concern in the company is being lack of manpower, the availability of materials and the payroll slip delay. I only receive two times of my pay slip. The salary also sometimes delay. They did not still give my last pay.

Pros

challenging

Cons

long hours, fixed rate or no OT rate, late payroll, lack of manpower and slow progress

Challenging yet enriching experience

Learned alot on my field but as time goes by the bosses start to become unsupportive. There’s a lack of manpower and lack of resources. It takes more than month for your request to be granted or for them to take action. They only care about their profit but not on their employees.

Pros

You will be able to learn more about Construction Management, Procurement, Estimates, & Time Management

Cons

Long hours. Fixed Salary. Lack of Manpower.Lack of resources. Unsupportive to employees.

Cad Production Group

The production group were had a fun to work with and the cad work that were assigned to each and every one was under the control of a job captain whose nice to us.

supportive president

You will learn and be the best in this field. The management especially the president of the company is very supportive and hands-on to all their employees.

Pros

Extra Bonus

Excellent

Good company and good workers. Accomodating and hospitable. The owners are verky kind and bearable attitude is present. Respect and teamwork is there. Competitive.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cki Builders and Engineering Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits