City Service Corporation

City Service Corporation Employee Reviews

Philippines34 reviews

The company has good compensation and benefits program. The leadership are good too.

The company has a semi-military culture. Work-life balance is good, and working here is not stressful. The Leadership is good too and the employees are commended accordingly. The company is generous and values its employees.

Inventory, service quality & payroll auditing

I'm so glad to experience various auditing task specially inventory, service quality auditing and timekeeping/Payroll audit daily and monthly. As auditor, my main responsibility is to implement strictly the rules, policies and procedures of the company.

Be confident and love what you are doing

I have nothing to say or any negative feedback to city service company,my experience is all good with my work mates more blessings and to all the HR management.sana pwede pa ako mag apply ulit?🤗🤗🤗

good and quiet workplace

- easy to stressfull day at work. - Ive learned that being an employee for the rest of your life does not bring you to a happy and successful career. - The management is something good enough. - The workplace culture is Politics oriented. - The hardest part of the job is time schedule. - The most enjoyble part of the job is when the management gives extra bonuses.

Productive and nice workplace

assigned in a very good area, where employee and employer are very approachable. the hardest part of the job I experience in the area is STRESS, but the end of the day its fulfilling because of the co-employee being nice.

Facilities technician in production site

Monitoring of chillers.cooling tower and production aircon.temperature monitoring and cleaning of ahu and filters.and repairs motor and trouble shooting

Pros

Cons

8hours

Ok naman don n

Maayos din naman sa campany nila.. kaso syempre ambaba ng sahod kaya napilitan ako umalis. Kung mataas taas ang sahod baka mag stay ako doon. tapos ung area ko walang OT-OT..

I missed working at city service corporation, lot' of opportunities are in CSC,Hr department are very nice and they address us well in our own areas.

Working in CSC is a pleasure like me way back in my time working with my mates, I hope CSC will give me a chance to be part again in the field of house kepping community.god bless CSC and more powers.

fun workplace

This company is a semi military culture The Co-workers are friendly and easy to approach The busiest week of this company is every 3rd week I've learned so much here in this company especially about discipline

Pros

free rice

Cons

long hours, 6 days work a week

Working w/CSC for 13 yrs is excellent, it provides my family needs complte benefits & w/minimum wage salary for 8 hrs duty, overtime works is paod&

They have more clients for you to assigned, no end contracts you will be the one to make your contracts as long as you are doing your job properly you stay to this company, honestly i learned a lot of works here in every clients where i deployed specially in the offices like in accenture for 8yrs of service there not only as a cleaners but i learned how to set up food for the client properly in every events and meetings

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at City Service Corporation?

Used to be a great company, until higher ranking employees became greed and unfair

At first, I thought this was one of the best companies for entry levels. Somehow, I had great work experience maybe because of the peers I work with. The company has less to offer especially if you are on a lower ranking position. Other employees on top management are becoming someone who hunger more authority instead of guiding and helping their subordinates. I just hope that the CEO would see everything that happens when he's not around. The company will eventually be filled with employees who aim success only for themselves. When they see you aiming to be at the top, the management and the higher ranking officers themselves wont help you. They wouldn't even process the promotion you deserve. They would even force you to resign without telling it to you directly. And if you are naive, you wouldn't really notice it.

Pros

Free rice every lunch time

Cons

Being happy while cleaning environment

Discipline is very important to city service . Im happy being to part of their company.. And they give our salary advance.. Our salary never delayed...

Cons

enjoy talking to my boss

they treat me as their eldest sister although they need to call me to do what they want and what they need,they trust me and I also trust them so sometimes we work as a team and as a family.

Pros

sometimes free lunch from our boss

Cons

minimum hours

productive and fun as the same time

everyday we gonna make sure that my people/staff are following the standards regarding cleanliness and orderliness of the facilities, i was treated my staff like my family.

Pros

Cons

no comment

They trained the employees to be much better and competitive workers.

Agency is very helpful when its hard to find a job. They assist me to have a job that I stay longer. Of course, i will not question about the salary and compensation. But, if you have enough time and resources, try direct employment and if no luck, no worries, agencies are there to help.

Pros

They assist me for deployment to Clients.

Cons

No Salary not until deployed to Client and start to work with them.

good employer and Also the management and very friendly coworkers

nice and enjoyable workplace every branch that i have posted i have learnd a lot not only about my job ilearnd to be patient, socialize,attitude,resfect,balance, decision by my self i have learned alot because of this company they mold me as a very good worker

Pros

long term contract

Cons

8hours more over time

fun and good

i was posted at China Bank Corporation pasig valle verde branch ..all the employees are really good and nice..easy to approach . its just that i have to grow and find job that will help me to grow as a person.....

Pros

nice employee

Cons

delayed salary

fun workplace

my company and my employer, city service corporation is a good and very competitive company other than the any company and I so much thankful for this company..

Pros

free id

Job rotation

I must say that this company gives me to work hard for the benefit not only my self needs but also for my family. I experienced shifting duties that even it's difficult you need to sacrifice to receive more income.

working with one goal: cleaning

we make sure that our clients will enjoy the cleanliness and orderliness of our prospective areas. From different people that come and go we make sure that the surrounding is clean. The best part of job is when all housekeeping come together and work for one goal.

Pros

free food

Cons

long hour of work

Fun to work with friends

End of contract.. all staff and supervisor is good but i need to leave b'coz my contract is end and all the benefist we have that's i like this company

Pros

Cons

8 hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at City Service Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Salary / Benefits