City Service Corporation

City Service Corporation Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
I'm so glad to experience various auditing task specially inventory, service quality auditing and timekeeping/Payroll audit daily and monthly. As auditor, my main responsibility is to implement strictly the rules, policies and procedures of the company.
Salary / Benefits
- easy to stressfull day at work. - Ive learned that being an employee for the rest of your life does not bring you to a happy and successful career. - The management is something good enough. - The workplace culture is Politics oriented. - The hardest part of the job is time schedule. - The most enjoyble part of the job is when the management gives extra bonuses.
Salary / Benefits
assigned in a very good area, where employee and employer are very approachable. the hardest part of the job I experience in the area is STRESS, but the end of the day its fulfilling because of the co-employee being nice.
Salary / Benefits
Monitoring of chillers.cooling tower and production aircon.temperature monitoring and cleaning of ahu and filters.and repairs motor and trouble shooting
Pros
Cons
8hours
Salary / Benefits
Working in CSC is a pleasure like me way back in my time working with my mates, I hope CSC will give me a chance to be part again in the field of house kepping community.god bless CSC and more powers.
Salary / Benefits
This company is a semi military culture The Co-workers are friendly and easy to approach The busiest week of this company is every 3rd week I've learned so much here in this company especially about discipline
Pros
free rice
Cons
long hours, 6 days work a week
Salary / Benefits
They have more clients for you to assigned, no end contracts you will be the one to make your contracts as long as you are doing your job properly you stay to this company, honestly i learned a lot of works here in every clients where i deployed specially in the offices like in accenture for 8yrs of service there not only as a cleaners but i learned how to set up food for the client properly in every events and meetings
Salary / Benefits
At first, I thought this was one of the best companies for entry levels. Somehow, I had great work experience maybe because of the peers I work with. The company has less to offer especially if you are on a lower ranking position. Other employees on top management are becoming someone who hunger more authority instead of guiding and helping their subordinates. I just hope that the CEO would see everything that happens when he's not around. The company will eventually be filled with employees who aim success only for themselves. When they see you aiming to be at the top, the management and the higher ranking officers themselves wont help you. They wouldn't even process the promotion you deserve. They would even force you to resign without telling it to you directly. And if you are naive, you wouldn't really notice it.
Pros
Free rice every lunch time
Salary / Benefits
Discipline is very important to city service . Im happy being to part of their company.. And they give our salary advance.. Our salary never delayed...
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at City Service Corporation?
Salary / Benefits
they treat me as their eldest sister although they need to call me to do what they want and what they need,they trust me and I also trust them so sometimes we work as a team and as a family.
Pros
sometimes free lunch from our boss
Cons
minimum hours
Salary / Benefits
everyday we gonna make sure that my people/staff are following the standards regarding cleanliness and orderliness of the facilities, i was treated my staff like my family.
Pros
Cons
no comment
Salary / Benefits
Agency is very helpful when its hard to find a job. They assist me to have a job that I stay longer. Of course, i will not question about the salary and compensation. But, if you have enough time and resources, try direct employment and if no luck, no worries, agencies are there to help.
Pros
They assist me for deployment to Clients.
Cons
No Salary not until deployed to Client and start to work with them.
Salary / Benefits
nice and enjoyable workplace every branch that i have posted i have learnd a lot not only about my job ilearnd to be patient, socialize,attitude,resfect,balance, decision by my self i have learned alot because of this company they mold me as a very good worker
Pros
long term contract
Cons
8hours more over time
Salary / Benefits
i was posted at China Bank Corporation pasig valle verde branch ..all the employees are really good and nice..easy to approach . its just that i have to grow and find job that will help me to grow as a person.....
Pros
nice employee
Cons
delayed salary
Salary / Benefits
my company and my employer, city service corporation is a good and very competitive company other than the any company and I so much thankful for this company..
Pros
free id
Salary / Benefits
I must say that this company gives me to work hard for the benefit not only my self needs but also for my family. I experienced shifting duties that even it's difficult you need to sacrifice to receive more income.
Salary / Benefits
we make sure that our clients will enjoy the cleanliness and orderliness of our prospective areas. From different people that come and go we make sure that the surrounding is clean. The best part of job is when all housekeeping come together and work for one goal.
Pros
free food
Cons
long hour of work
Salary / Benefits
End of contract.. all staff and supervisor is good but i need to leave b'coz my contract is end and all the benefist we have that's i like this company
Pros
Cons
8 hours
Salary / Benefits
It is a good company for a fresh graduate seeking for experience but if you are looking for more organizational growth this is not good for you. They are more focus on personal growth like attitude towards work or work etiquette. Plus the salary here is not equal to the job or task given its kinda low the result the employee retention is low.and mostly the process of promotion is low and when you get promoted a little amount of additional salary will only given to you
Pros
Free lunch and monthly allowance
Cons
The environment where the company established is not good, promotion is slow plus low salary
Salary / Benefits
I learn in city service corporation how to be ah good worker and honest and good model of the group.the most injoyable part of a job is bonding w/ ah work mate
Salary / Benefits
Honest kind, loyal and hardworking, If you will give me a chance to be work with your company i 100%assured you will get my trust and loyalty on this job.
Pros
Free lunches