Citiworks Manpower Resources Corp

Citiworks Manpower Resources Corp Employee Reviews

Philippines11 reviews

productive

i learned a lot to this company. being patient at all time. they manage thier people very well. friendly management. we recieved our salary on time,.

Lock of management

it's normal have a low salary & 1 person can survive with that salary. Not expecting to much about the agency. Just work for surviving nothing else. That's life.

Pros

Nothing free

Cons

8hours a day

Good agency... thank you for giving me a chance to work with you.

Good agency... thank you for giving me a chance to work with you. one thing that matters most is that, please compute and review your employees DTR ( daily time record) to avoid salary problem .

I have nothing to say.

I have nothing to say about the company because I was an Intern back then. I just highly appreciated that I have learned some simple thins because of their company.

Work hard play hard

More on payrolls and benefits i do lots of payslp with their different benefits, like SSS , pag ibig , philhealth we deduct uniforms depend on the things we need to deduct.

Productive, Enjoyable work place

-Everyone are approachable and enjoyed every work.. -not too much employees but we managed the company. --everyone help each and everyone just to working it all -,management are very good.

Pros

company give attarctive salary

Cons

over time

Productive in quiet workplace

Being a part of this company, to be in Accounting Department particularly is a great experience to me. I learned a lot of things from simple clerical work up to the analytical work. My knowledge in Microsoft Office ( Word and Excel ) has improved. Because the Management implemented the quarterly Key Results Area ( Evaluation) I became more aware of my strengths and weaknesses as an employee. Every results enhance my pride. While the most enjoyable part of the job is meeting the deadline even though we are given a very short period of time to achieve it, this is also the hardest part of our task because we have to set aside our personal life ( party, malling,family affairs / events) in order fo us to achieve our goal. Neverthelles, I am happy to be with my team. Achieving one goal.

Pros

Transportation Allowance

Cons

Sunday Work

i have learn a lot like paper works

i know how to handle customers complained, computing sales of the day.. i know how to make a pull-in pull-out paper works and i enjoy for those work i experience here.

Pros

incentives

Cons

8 working hours

Enjoyed while learning

 Resolve all customer issues and facilitate new accounts development and recommend appropriate new selling techniques and resolve all customer issues.  Determine all profit and sales objectives and design effective strategies to maintain inventory levels at all times and manage all work according to branch policies and procedures.

Bread and Butter

Working in Citiworks is; I've learn so much about what an HR Assistant is, it helps me to work with a very little supervision, to manage the 8 hours in a day. i also learned that if your done with your task or work, ask your officer or supervisor what can you help more. Be more than enough. "A negative mind will never give you a positive life"

Everyday there are many applicants applying here. It is a recruitment firm that gives importance to the applicants and employees. I learned Hr tasks and how dealing with different kinds of people.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Citiworks Manpower Resources Corp. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits