Citiworks Manpower Resources Corp

Citiworks Manpower Resources Corp Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
i learned a lot to this company. being patient at all time. they manage thier people very well. friendly management. we recieved our salary on time,.
Salary / Benefits
it's normal have a low salary & 1 person can survive with that salary. Not expecting to much about the agency. Just work for surviving nothing else. That's life.
Pros
Nothing free
Cons
8hours a day
Salary / Benefits
Good agency... thank you for giving me a chance to work with you. one thing that matters most is that, please compute and review your employees DTR ( daily time record) to avoid salary problem .
Salary / Benefits
I have nothing to say about the company because I was an Intern back then. I just highly appreciated that I have learned some simple thins because of their company.
Salary / Benefits
More on payrolls and benefits i do lots of payslp with their different benefits, like SSS , pag ibig , philhealth we deduct uniforms depend on the things we need to deduct.
Salary / Benefits
-Everyone are approachable and enjoyed every work.. -not too much employees but we managed the company. --everyone help each and everyone just to working it all -,management are very good.
Pros
company give attarctive salary
Cons
over time
Salary / Benefits
Being a part of this company, to be in Accounting Department particularly is a great experience to me. I learned a lot of things from simple clerical work up to the analytical work. My knowledge in Microsoft Office ( Word and Excel ) has improved. Because the Management implemented the quarterly Key Results Area ( Evaluation) I became more aware of my strengths and weaknesses as an employee. Every results enhance my pride. While the most enjoyable part of the job is meeting the deadline even though we are given a very short period of time to achieve it, this is also the hardest part of our task because we have to set aside our personal life ( party, malling,family affairs / events) in order fo us to achieve our goal. Neverthelles, I am happy to be with my team. Achieving one goal.
Pros
Transportation Allowance
Cons
Sunday Work
Salary / Benefits
i know how to handle customers complained, computing sales of the day.. i know how to make a pull-in pull-out paper works and i enjoy for those work i experience here.
Pros
incentives
Cons
8 working hours
Salary / Benefits
 Resolve all customer issues and facilitate new accounts development and recommend appropriate new selling techniques and resolve all customer issues.  Determine all profit and sales objectives and design effective strategies to maintain inventory levels at all times and manage all work according to branch policies and procedures.
Salary / Benefits
Working in Citiworks is; I've learn so much about what an HR Assistant is, it helps me to work with a very little supervision, to manage the 8 hours in a day. i also learned that if your done with your task or work, ask your officer or supervisor what can you help more. Be more than enough. "A negative mind will never give you a positive life"
Salary / Benefits
Everyday there are many applicants applying here. It is a recruitment firm that gives importance to the applicants and employees. I learned Hr tasks and how dealing with different kinds of people.