Citistores Inc.

Citistores Inc. Employee Reviews

Philippines46 reviews
Salary / Benefits
There are lot of things to improve specially in people management and delegation of duties and responsibilities. Compensation and benefits must be in accordance with labor laws
Salary / Benefits
That old lady who issues company phones is a sour puss. I really hate that you gave your big smile and she just shrugs it off. And the maintenance/engineering team members are lazy. They always use the company's computer for leisure.
Salary / Benefits
Good Training ground for those who still do not have work experience. You will learn and experience a lot which will help you to grow professionally. People here are very friendly and fun to be with. But of course you are not just working to create friendship but to provide also the necessities of your family, unfortunately this company do not offer/give a very good compensation, I think there's a discrimination when it comes to the benefits base on the ranking. office staff/ rank and file here has NO HEALTH CARD and falls under NO WORK NO PAY policy. 5VL and 5SL only. HR here are somewhat like a Pro-Management, they are not doing anything for the improvement of the compensations and benefits of all the employees. Seniority (long time employees) here does exist. those who are in 15-20 years in the service act as if they are the little president of the company. This is good as stepping stone after a year or two find another company.
Salary / Benefits
This is a company that hires managers with no retail background and rejects applicants with no basis. Just guess work. The owners has to upgrade the skills of hr thru seminars and benchmarking. To remove politics when it comes to hiring.
Salary / Benefits
There is time for fun and entertainment during our mini-olympics, strategic planning, team building seminars and Christmas parties. Overall a work-family life balance environment working with Citistores. Nice place to work. Comfortable surroundings, great team. Onsite cafeteria and free gym. Company culture is really good. Good hours, weekends on day-off. Great pay, opportunity to advance. This company has positioned me for success regardless of either it being here or somewhere else. This company has many resources and provisions for a balanced work life experience. Work here was a fun experience for me because, you work with different people everyday the customer's we're very nice the managers were very nice in there own way.
Salary / Benefits
Typical day of work always greet an smile the customer.
I learned how to value your work and your money that you handle.

Work place culture very accommodating and peaceful everyday of work.

The hardest part of may work being a cashier is when you I counter shortages..and I will charge for that .

The most enjoyable part of may Jo is when I accomplished something tin my work.
Salary / Benefits
Communicating everyday on the branch you handle,checking their sales and inventory monitoring. Talking on supplier that everyday call for updating their cheque if already released by our accounting department.
Salary / Benefits
Daily work as an Exec. Assitant is broad based on your department/unit. Since its a clerical work all the executive level documents must be screened first before approval. In here the respect for each other is important since the environment was very friendly and systematize.
Pros
Free Shuttle
Salary / Benefits
I feel so enjoy when I work here I gained more experiences for being a sales representative. The day of work is also in a shifting schedule. Which is opening and closing. I also gained friends to communicate. Managers and staffs are all good.
Salary / Benefits
Good to start your carrier. Lock of benefits. Good building. Low starting salary. No Health Benefits for rank and file employees. Lot of paper works. Good company.
Salary / Benefits
Retail store that is known in Philippines. They offer cheap price non food products. When I was there I have been deducted for my pagibig and sss but when I checked my account there's no payment from company.
Salary / Benefits
People is most important asset, has
Leadership to encourage each amd everyone:

making people to be treat the company as our Own,: and

beleiving to have a Passion for winning,

having a Trust because of Integrity of everyone.

treats you as a Family.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Salary / Benefits
every day is a new experience and challenge that makes you more productive.
the hardest part on the job is to encounter new people or customer and to make sure everything is in SOP
Salary / Benefits
-Normal work hours (Work Life Balance)
-To be mature and be tough

-Too many meetings

-Hierarchy

-Supplier Sourcing

-When you hit your target and get rewarded
Pros
Award and recognition
Cons
Long hours meeting
Salary / Benefits
I've learned how to handle manpower, to deal with other people, meet and interact with different kinds of people and how to communicate with them and what will be the result of working as team. Workplace culture is depends on the company there are company that are more on pressure situation.the hardest part of the job is when your co workers didn't do their task then the boss blame on me although that is not my fault. the most enjoyable part of the Job is to deal with them to communicate with others and to help them to have what they need and to give them another option for them to choose what is best for them.
Salary / Benefits
Citistores is a fun workplace. There are always an assembly of all employees at main office every Monday. Yet, I think there is a discrimination to all seasonal employees like me.
Salary / Benefits
They have good management. I'm just offerred by company a new job that almost doubled my salary that is why I left them.

Management are working very professional.
Salary / Benefits
its was a good company. i cannot say anything more. it was one of the best company that ive been with. management is nice and fair. training are there, good salary and happy workplace.
Salary / Benefits
It's my first job and I've learned a lot what the reality meaning to this company. I will never forget the day that i'm handling my stress while working and keep calm.
Salary / Benefits
Working at this company is needed for long hours overtime..... due to so much supplier of Uno and Centro Mall.
But It's a Good start to know about Accounting work
Salary / Benefits
works in a retail environment, wherein fast phase should be focused. customer market profile must be updated at all times to be able to meet the market demands. works include travel, both local and abroad. negotiation and keeping good relationship with business partners.