Citiglobal Realty & Development Inc

Citiglobal Realty & Development Inc Employee Reviews

Philippines14 reviews

It is fine

It is alright. As an intern, it is not very stressful and I think they are fine in handling the interns. I hope that will give more attention to Interns

Fun Workplace and Very appreciative management

In Citi global, you will feel that you are really part of the team. If you are looking for a stable company, Citiglobal is the answer. I can attest that Citiglobal is really supporting/helping their employees to grow and develop their own skills.

Fun to work and well-accommodating company.

This company is so accommodating and the staffs and employers here are very kind and approachable. They are willing to assist you in any times. What's also good about this company is that, they do not discriminate in hiring applicants.

The management willingly coaches the employees to hit their targets

Working here really develops me as a better person. and More opportunities for learning is given. They treat you as a family, and even more your they extend help to your family back home. Good and generous boss are here to Plus a great company of friendly workmates and a happy working environment.

Pros

You gotta have a passionate and determined heart enough to stay here.

Nice Job and work place.

One of the best work I encountered. Many new things and experience I have learned from them. Very accommodating and friendly co-workers. Even the Bosses are easy to approach.

Good

Citiglobal realty and Development Inc are help us to be more strong and do multi tasking, Management encourage us to be more productive in terms of work

Worst Human Resources Treatment

SUMMARY: The way they treat applicants very poorly shows how the company has little or no regard toward their employees. You would not really want to work nor even apply here. DETAILS: Their rooms for meeting with clients and investors were great, and shows how the company cares about sales and profit. However, the HR office and facilities to receive their applicants show how the company has little regard towards their human resources. Thus one can assume how the company is not considerate and fair about employee treatment. The company culture states that an employee treats the company as his own but the company does not seem to value their employees as their own. The HR management was very poor and uncaring. They texted and scheduled too many applicants on the same day and time slot. And they did not even prepare enough room nor seats to receive their applicants. The receiving area was so hot, crowded, and even stinks, and they make applicants wait for hours in such an uncomfortable place, even while standing. They only cared to give a seat when they were scolded how it the building management does not allow people standing in the hallways. Job application in a cheap agency is even way much better than in this company. The environment was so uninspiring to give one's best in the interview, and so similarly at work as well. Their dress code was very cheap and unprofessional looking which just matches how unethical they are in how they conduct interview. The interviewer was hurrying too much because of the long applicant queue, so much rudely asking -

6 days of work. Learned a lot during my internship period. Guided us on the tasks assigned to us. Also learned put more effort to accomplish the jobs.

Challenging

People in CitiGlobal are mostly motivated because of the value of their roles in the company. Working at the HR gives you the direct exposure to the pressure given by the industry.

A good place

Good employees but the place is crowded, we have to share at least 2 people in one table. Sometimes, the internet connection is so slow that led us to be in a rush because there's a lot of deadlines that needed to be met.

Pros

Fun employees

Cons

Crowded

Fun Workplace

I learned that I can do more than I expected, I learned much from my co-employee and supervisors. The Management is simple and not that kind of Boss that hard to talk to, if you have suggestion or question they're very open to listen. Hardest part of the job? I think all job is hard, it only makes easier if your passionate to it and you've fun what you are doing, especially if your co-employee is fun to work with to. I think that's the reason I enjoy my job.

They should hire well-experienced staff.

Applied here before and obviously their HR staffs are very young and not capable to handle interview. I felt uncomfortable while doing the interview. The resume should be the guide when conducting interview and it does not need to ask the information on the resume, it is just guide for the interview questions. One thing i have noticed was there are a lot of OJTs assisting you. When you look for a job online, CitiGlobal has frequenlty posted a a job everywhre but they did not absorb their OJTs. 95% of their workers are young. So obviously, you will never have a future in this company because they are not going to make you a Regular Employee.

Pros

Well know company

Cons

Small area for applicant

Good Working Place

Good Area for Employees especially in sales department centralized and air condition offices . Good Schedules and working conditions Good reception areas

Pros

Good Time Schedule

knowledge and skills

great experience, skills and knowledge they trained each employee to become passionate, have leadership, they will help you to have your career growth

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Citiglobal Realty & Development Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits