Here to help

Citi Employee Reviews for Teller

Teller12 reviews
Philippines12 reviews
Salary / Benefits
the best thing about this company is are people that you will be working with. Very good culture but the job demands too much over time. I learned a lot in this company and was trained well to a ver competitive person in a good way.
Salary / Benefits
Really great company to work with. Career growth is really evident with your work colleagues. Company really cares for their employees especially in the pandemic that's happening.
Salary / Benefits
- Wounderful company to work with
- Excellent training program experience

- Great Salary and compensation

- Good working ambiance

- Good working culture
Salary / Benefits
A typical day at work is composed of a lot of meetings and direct client interaction.I have learned a lot about loans and credit eligibility.The management takes very good care of their staff. The culture in citibank is very diverse. The hardest part of the jib is identifying clients who are approvable.The most enjoyable part is the excitement of meeting new people.
Salary / Benefits
At citi, they groom the leaders of today and tomorrow.They give opportunity to embark on a challenging, fulfilling and rewarding career with one of the world's most respected financial institutions now.
Salary / Benefits
making a sales plan, dtr, cash flow, monitoring of daily and monthly sales

how to handle people very well

management was good

accessible workplace

the hardest part of my job when i travel for 5-7 days in the country

most enjoyable part when we travel outside the country
Pros
free travel
Salary / Benefits
Employees are all professionals in their designated tasks as well as each of them follow the rules and policies of the bank because of the excellent monitoring and training of bank's top management.
Pros
excellent training for fresh graduates
Salary / Benefits
we work 5 to 6 times a week including holidays and weekends,here we learned a lot of things..how to deal with people..how to engage with people.. and how to understand people, when it comes to our management,they are really supportive..they will help you a lot to grow and how to be on top same as with co workers who are very cooperative and willing to give their support, the hardest part in this job is how to manage or balance work and life,but the most enjoyable part of the job is the adventure we go on different places/town, we meet different people as a part of our job... to offer our company's services
Pros
allowances, incentives and commissions
Cons
long hour
Salary / Benefits
Citibank Savings is very nice company and pro people. Learned to develop my skills in managing people and working with them
Salary / Benefits
I am very proud I became part of Citigroup Citibank Philippines, the seminars and trainings I acquired gave me the knowledge, professionalism and enthusiasm to give more interest in my line of work. As a bank teller, being vigilant is important. Maintaining proper cash limits and making sure drawer should always be balance.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Citi?
Salary / Benefits
Being with Citibank for a year and being the first company I worked for is fulfilling. The perks of working with Citi is very much rewarding, you get paid more than enough and medical benefits are so good.
Salary / Benefits
-road show, talking to clients and encouraging them to apply for credit cards
-i learned that people have different way to approach them.

-management din not see all the efforts we have done, but they see the number of the applications that we have done.

-so funny co workers and helpfull

-the hardest part of the job is that we are not the one who handles the application if the customer will pass or not.

-the most enjoyable part of the job is we go to different places.
Pros
fun co workers