Here to help

Citi Employee Reviews for Sales Representative

Sales Representative17 reviews
Philippines17 reviews
Salary / Benefits
The management are very helpful towards their employees in terms of productivity. Productive sales, fun and work culture is great. Thinking positive helps you motivate to fullfill your goal. Love hitting the goal monthly. More incentives gets.
Salary / Benefits
As an agent, my job is very tiring because we need to work in field everyday, we learned how to deal with our clients. Manager-employee communication is very important. It's fun to be with other employee. the hardest part of the job is to find client. the most enjoyable part is when you go to different places to promote our service.
Pros
bonuses
Salary / Benefits
We do selling and it was good because you can enhance your skills on how to deal other people or to the client.. We offer the products of Citi like Credit Cards, Loans, extension, etc. ..
Pros
Allowances
Salary / Benefits
A lot of young professionals are in the company which is quite a bit of surprise knowing that Citibank is a global company which I believe has the roster of employees with such track record.
Pros
Office environment is good
Cons
Location of office
Salary / Benefits
Direct selling credit to client, it's a field work, standing all day in the mall to sell credit card they don't cover our travel expenses, they have a qouta every day
Pros
Salary
Cons
Long hours of work, Standing all day, they dont cover expenses
Salary / Benefits
poor management in portfolio sales dept, salary okay if you hit your quota you will get commissions. excellent medical benefits but lacked of bonuses this is the only banking institution that only has 13th month pay.
Pros
hmo excellent coverage
Cons
long hours, high quotas, poor management
Salary / Benefits
New hires are given HMO benefits right away with high max limit. Rice allowance is also provided. Great Sales Head, HR really taking time to look into the concerns of employees. Employees can escalate issues.
Pros
Good incentives when you hit goal
Cons
Very long hours
Salary / Benefits
My experience as a sales agent in CITI bank savings was very helpful in my career. I learn to be more confident to mingle other people, mingling another person is my weakness before I joined CITI bank.
Cons
regular hours
Salary / Benefits
I start my week with planning my itinerary for the week. Plot schedule with client as well as corporate meetings so I can gather bulk of loan application for the week.

I learn to maximize my time to be more productive.

The hardest part of my job is when clients didn't get approved because it means that mu quota will suffer.

Lastly, what I enjoy about the job is meeting new people because it enhance my skills more and hitting my quota.
Pros
hmo other package
Cons
long hours/ not allowed to use offset
Salary / Benefits
hardest part of this job is when you have to man a booth in specific mall because i'm not into mall when it comes to work. but it's all worth it in different aspect of handling this job eapecially my colleagues here.
Salary / Benefits
I work everyday and i love it.i'm happy to served every people who needs my service..i've never felt that my day in work is hard.because if you love your work your employer will cherish you and love you back,and also your co workers will salute you with your hardworking personality😊
Salary / Benefits
If you want something, you will get it.
That's how they train people.

Push beyond the limits.

Very approachable supervisors.

A happy place to work.

Professional environment.
Pros
Incentives
Salary / Benefits
Fun work place, productive every month. Being humble and responsible for your actions is one of the best key to success. Favorable response to both parties. Extending help to each other whenever difficult time may arise. When we hit our sales quota every month.
Salary / Benefits
In my opinion, Citi has been living up to its brand that they will involve every employee to decision-making. All the good things that you hear are most probably true especially the benefits of being a Citibanker. I cannot say anything harmful about the brand because they have lived up to my expectations. I will always be grateful for Citi.
Salary / Benefits
the company provided medical benefits including transportation allowance and food allowance also clothing allowance. they enhance your skill set by providing the month on month career development program.
Pros
more benefits
Salary / Benefits
In my last work most of the type of client/costumers I have met, It was a very serious and typical type of work. I learned many things about my last job, I am now knowledgeable in handling costumers, dealing with them, greeting them in a best way and especially making their 100% satisfaction guaranteed. The management makes me to become more professional in my work. My co-workers respected me as one of the member of their family. We give support and advice to each other.
The hardest part of my job is whenever the costumer is dissatisfied for my service but i can handle that situation. The most enjoyable part of my job is making some friends and making the costumer satisfied in terms of my service to them.
Pros
free lunch and transportation
Salary / Benefits
The company has very clear career plan with all their employees.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
weekend work