Here to help

Citi Employee Reviews for Customer Solutions Specialist

Customer Solutions Specialist20 reviews
Philippines20 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Not much to say due to entry level post. Biggest feedback is that they are slow to respond and process external or internal applications. Only moved to workday in 2019 whereas other companies have been on this platform almost 4 years now. They are quite slow to innovate, especially Citibank AU
Salary / Benefits
They offer good competitive salary but when you are inside the company, you will experience such a bad management by some supervisors and managers. No people skills. They only care about their numbers. No work and life balance. Can't even apply a Vacation Leave if you really need it. For Sick Leave, you need to be hospitalized first before you can use it. Worst management ever.
Pros
na
Cons
worst management
Salary / Benefits
A good place to work with because of very cooperative managers. I have learned a lot about banking and finance. I was able to gain the knowledge of the importance of professionalism but in a fun way.
Pros
volatile, meritocracy, rewarding and fast paced
Cons
Lack of recognition for support
Salary / Benefits
Typical day would be waking up at least 4hrs before shift bec of travel time to work. Was able to learn how to manage time efficiently. Management are accomodating, hardest of the job, i would say is waking up 4 hours before shift starts bec of travel time.
Salary / Benefits
Never ending coaching and learnings. I love this company. Compensation and benefits are really amazing.Best place to work, I was trained to handled credit cards, personal loans, mortgages and savings accounts.
Salary / Benefits
Citi has one of the best company I worked for. Diversity and the environment is beyond commendable. Managers are pro employee and they listen to employees voice and will work out things right away
Salary / Benefits
in my one year experience in the call center industry, it opened me a lot of realizations. it taught me to be independent and be confident and to believe on my self. i only lasted a year because of the work schedule and stress for receiving irate callers. but i had fun and met new friends there.
Pros
good facilities, with conducive sleeping area and pantry
Cons
grave yard shift
Salary / Benefits
low salary and There salary is not suitable in our daily needs, but make our works done early before the deadline. When somebody resigned, they make laugh of them or talk about them.and dont forget the power tripper tls and manager .. politics everywhere..rude HR as well..
Pros
rewards and recognition
Cons
low salary and 80 calls per day
Salary / Benefits
I love my team. All of them are very friendly and supportive. The workload is okay, my unit manager is very helpful and funny. He always encourage me to do good.
Salary / Benefits
Everything is great at Citi including benefits and salary. I learned a lot of things in my one year stay. I got the chance to showcase my talent and skills .
Good Work Place and Nice Management
Provide Good training

Different line of businesses and new learning

Promotion is not hard to attain for employees doing excellent job
Pros
Food are delicious
Salary / Benefits
I used to work at CITI 5 days a week. 2 Restdays a week during weekend. I do manage Team. Enhance their capabilities. Monitor the monthly quotas and help them to have a productive work everyday. The most enjoyable part of my job in CITI is that I used to talked to clients not just locally but all over the world and the hardest part would be the irate clients and meeting my monthly target.
Pros
Free Transportation Allowance, Rice Allowance every month and Medical Allowance and Health Card.
Cons
Long Hours at work.
Salary / Benefits
I had a good experience working here in TNS Global for a year. Co worker are very pleasant and warm. I got to work in different places whenever we had different projects assigned.
Salary / Benefits
A typical day at work, answering phone calls, customer's concern regarding their loans. What I learned was, the terms and conditions regarding their loans, repayment plan etc. Management is good, because they reached out with their employees, conduct team buildings. My co-workers are like my second family, we value each other. The hardest part of the job is when the customer refuse to accept the resolution and they only want to hear what they to want to hear. And the most enjoyable part of the job is when you resolve the customers concern and identify their hidden needs.
Pros
free lunch and transportation allowance
Salary / Benefits
Citigroup treats their employees as family, no silos and very approachable management
Rewards and recognition for jobs well done

Positive competition among colleagues and other teams
Pros
Movie nights, Buffet, Beach and Raffle every Holiday
Salary / Benefits
Doing inbound calls, I learned to be more optimistic in everything and stop thinking about the negatives. Management always made sure that we our doing our very best and pushing us to excel on a daily basis
Salary / Benefits
take in calls. I have learned to be understanding and very patient with the customers. The management give incentives for those top agents. My co agents are ok. The challenging part of the job is you need to pass all your score cards but it's worth it.
Pros
high pay, free medical insurance and covers your dependents
Salary / Benefits
The company is established and compensated its employee very well. Career growth is visible and achievable. It's a great place for career advancement and success.
Pros
incentives and bonuses are given
Cons
stressful job hours
Salary / Benefits
Our schedule normally lasts for 6 months up to a year. I had been working graveyard shifts, I come in at 9pm and go home at 7am. I start taking calls at 9:30pm - 6:30pm. After our shift we have our end-of-day reports. We discuss current updates, what happened within the shift, and our game plan for the next shift.

Working in the customer service industry for such a long time now, I had learned how to deal with different people of different races. I pretty much know how to pacify irate callers and connect with people whom I haven't met yet in my life.

The management is very supportive. They give the proper training to those who are deserving. Great bonuses and incentives for people who work hard. Aside from monetary bonuses, they also give out certificates every end of the month.

To balance our work life, our team normally would have a team building every quarter, at least weekly eat-outs. The most enjoyable part of the job is you get to earn what you have worked for, share it with your family.
Pros
compensation and benefits
Cons
night shift