Here to help

Citi Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Customer Service Representative24 reviews
Philippines24 reviews
Salary / Benefits
I almost reach 10 years in this company.
I'm comfortable with my job even though I moved from one department to the other.

If you're a person that is driven by performance and challenges, you should work here.

My managers have been great. I only had one superior who judged be incorrectly but it was bearable.

If you end up with the the right mentor/supervisor, he/she will really help you up in promotion.
Pros
Incentives / Bonuses that can be as half of your basic if you can hit all metrices
Cons
Some departments may require mandatory overtime, but it is paid of course
Salary / Benefits
One thing I've learned from Citigroup was my collaborative skills. I became a team player. Also I learned the value of integrity in terms of doing my job.
Salary / Benefits
The benefits were great most specially the HMO. HMO with dependents. The same coverage as mine. Salary was superb but you have to work for it. OT pay was almost my salary. Great managers. Highly competitive. Must be adept in the financial industry in order to adjust in the fast paced environment. The most advanced systems so far. The only concern is the location. Eastwood City has the worst traffic.
Salary / Benefits
Fresh grads, stay away. They offer higher than average salary yes, but work life balance sucks. They ask you to come in an hour before shift UNPAID and when you’re late for that UNPAID hour they make a deduction to your salary. When you take calls even if its already time to go home they will ask you to finish all calls and extend longer hours UNPAID. They even told their new hires to sleep in the sleeping quarters just so they wont be late for that one hour UNPAID ‘study session’. Terrible. You'll find better opportunities elsewhere without having to sacrifice your personal life. Stay away. Their new hires almost never last that’s why they’re always hiring.
Very busy company.
I have learned so many things to improve myself.

Management is always responsive to all aspect needed in the job.

Very serious to work culture.

Our job is time-bound so everyday is stressful.

I enjoy most in my job is when we are checking signatures of account holder.
Pros
Bonus
Cons
No dull moments
Salary / Benefits
It has given me a chance to experience what it was like to work in a diverse multi-culture company. The salary was not enough and they have long hours. Medical benefits are great too but we most of the time render 10 to 12 hours at work. But aside from that, I have learned discipline and good work ethics.
Pros
Good managerial experience
Cons
long hours and low salary
Salary / Benefits
Good company but unfortunately it was a personal issue why i had to leave. From where i used to live, it took approximately 3 hours to get to work and my shift is during rush hour which was extremely difficult but overall this company gives credit to agents who work hard.
Salary / Benefits
I had been in this company for 8 years and I must say that my communication and interpersonal skills was more developed. I work in shifting hours and had fun being with my colleagues.
Salary / Benefits
A place where you'd love to be. Being part of this company help me grow, on the path that I chose to excel. The team would guide you and shake you through.
Salary / Benefits
Working for Citibank opened me to a new and challenging role as a Customer Service Officer. It is a fast-paced working environment with high clientele demand for servicing. A minimum of 80 calls per day I may say.
Pros
Good company reputaion
Cons
Long working hours
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Citi?
Salary / Benefits
the company offers good compensation package and good working environment. They provide thorough training to make you ready for production endorsement
Salary / Benefits
Well I can say this is the most dynamic company that I worked for so far. Everything's fun and enjoyable. You may spend more time in the office at times but the pay suffice it.
Pros
Opportunity for growth
Salary / Benefits
Citi group is a very productive place, multinational and a very conducive to its employees, it has great offers to employees
Pros
attractive salary
Cons
night shift
Salary / Benefits
During a typical day at the office, I am responsible for overseeing and coordinating my team’s progress on the various projects that are assigned to my team. I keep in touch with our benefactors and keep them updated about the progress of the projects and make sure they are happy with the performance and the statistics.
Salary / Benefits
Working in a day-shift job I think is the best for me. I lived a normal life. I love working with AUstralians. They may have a very difficult accent whenever they speak, but I was able to get used to it.
Salary / Benefits
lovable workmates with exceptional offices and bosses,has a tight security in workplace.
i enjoyed talking to different kind of people attenting their concerns about the product
Pros
Has a good mecdical facilities for employees
Cons
salary issue
Salary / Benefits
The company provides good benefits such as health insurance and basic allowances. The environment is good and we have healthy competition.
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Mandatory OTs
Salary / Benefits
A typical day at work is receiving calls from clients in the US. We provide customer service for their credit card and reward needs. The hardest part of my job is dealing with complaint calls but we are very trained by the management and we have all the tools to resolve the issue and prevent escalation.
Salary / Benefits
Coming in for work at Citi was never a problem. Every working day is a learning day for me because I talk with different people(card members). I assist them with their banking specifically, credit card inquiries. The management and my co-workers are friendly as well as competitive which makes me do my best everyday. I learned to deal with others and blend with the environment of different people. I especially love helping clients because every resolved concern makes me feel their smiles even if it is just a conversation over the phone.
Pros
Highly paid incentives and bonuses
Cons
Mandatory overtime
Salary / Benefits
A day as an escalation officer, It starts with checking all the assigned work for the day and ensuring the previous assignment were accomplished.

Task at hand includes replying to customers e-mail,sending report to supervisor, taking escalated calls. On the other hand includes coaching agents, sending written report about an escalated call, reason for escalation, customers issue, resolution provided.

The most enjoyable part of the job includes getting good feedback from customer after resolving their issues, having good interaction with the agents and providing assistance for better call handling.
Pros
Bonuses, Free Lunch, Team Buildings
Cons
N/a
Salary / Benefits
as a normal call center agent you will start your day with calls and end up with calls also ,its fun to inter act with different types of callers every day some are good and some are irate.you need to be flexible no matter how hard it is .the most enjoyable part of the job is during break time because aside from eating you may discuss the type of callers you had.
Pros
free shuttel