Here to help

Citi Employee Reviews for Bank Officer

Bank Officer9 reviews
Philippines9 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Schedules are always unpredictable. If there are changes in the LOB, or transition in the schedule, most of the time, you'll have to wait until it's a day or 2 before the new schedule starts, there were times that you'll have to wait until there's only a few hours remaining if the new sched will commence or not. Changes in the LOB is always surprising. Pay is good, there's a retirement package. Incentives are sometimes impressive.
Pros
Bragging rights
Cons
Unpredictable if not unprofessional changes in the schedule.
Salary / Benefits
I learned a lot things in terms on banking system, loan process.
The work environment is good because you can deal with different kind of persons and you can learn with it.
Pros
Good Schedule
Salary / Benefits
the company pays well but the job is very stressful. the services are so advanced however, manpower is limited causing almost everyone to render mandatory overtime.
Salary / Benefits
Great company I worked so far in terms of technology advancement. I get to experience to collaborate with diverse people and contributing different perspective especially in solving a critical issues related to technology and account reconciliation.
Salary / Benefits
very good company. we have proper training everything. We have monthly meeting with the head. very supportive manager.
Pros
fun workplace
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun workplace, employee-oriented working environment, pro-employee company, good benefits are being offered,
Pros
Excellent Benefits
Cons
Low compensation
Salary / Benefits
Im happy and thankfull . I receive my salary to treat my familly to eat in outside and go to mall.I buy a own house because of citi,I also help my family specially in financial.And also I have a own savings because of citibank,Im thankfull to be a part of team citibank
Pros
Free transportation
Salary / Benefits
Usually we work 8 to 10 hours that's normal but somehow i do like it.. cause that's consider as an OT ( Over Time ) we do sales the whole time we take 1 hour break then continue, i might finish my day early if hit the target
i learned who to deal with the clients and customer very well how to handle their complains and by satisfy them .

how to handle Irates clients, and how to eliminate mistakes.

my Co-workers i deal with the as my 2nd family we always help each other in our target sales just to go home early, we do it on team work.

hardest part of the job when our boss gets mad and he ask us to double our target.

the most enjoyable part of my job.. when it comes to Rewards and bounces and when our company get a Team Building out door !
Pros
Free water
Cons
Long time long breaks too
Salary / Benefits
The most enjoyable part of the job was the competitiveness. We were able to improve our numbers because of that competitiveness. Also the atmosphere of the workplace was a lot of fun. I consider my coworkers as family. I would say the hardest part of the job was the harsh work schedule. We were required to do overtime all the time just to meet our goal and be able to finish our workload. Finally i learned to be more focused and goal oriented because of my job.
Pros
free lunches, friendly and approachable people
Cons
harsh work schedule