Here to help
Coronavirus update

Citi Employee Reviews

Philippines342 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Recommended company. Nice, light and friendly work environment. Good incentives and compensation. Great trainings. Nice facilities. Approachable managers.
Pros
Good compensation
Job is not too hard
but the volume of workload is way too overwhelming

and the metrics are unnecessarily difficult.

The work life balance is not good.

The schedule given to me was 8:30 pm to 5:30 am Tue Wed off.

and cant be changed.

that schedule is not going to work for young adults.

with only 15 days leave a year.

i tried to request,multiple times to have a better schedule

but they wont approve it

even with medical recommendations from my doctors.

In a span of 12 months, i had 7 different team leads which was not helping the productivity at all.

Mass resignations were done because of the management not hearing the employees' concerns.

The pay is good but its toxic.

I would've loved to stay a lot longer but I couldn't handle the stress and being unheard anymore.
Pros
pay and annual increase
Cons
cant change schedule and wont approve schedule change even with medical certificate.
Salary / Benefits
Citi has a very friendly and fun workplace, you can learn a lot of things and develop new skills while learning. People are easy to get along with, the team leaders will help you build confidence while working.
Pros
Free lunch
Salary / Benefits
Really great company to work with. Career growth is really evident with your work colleagues. Company really cares for their employees especially in the pandemic that's happening.
Salary / Benefits
Citi pays their employees well and there are accounts that is chill and relaxing but there stressing ones as well.But the HMO is the best part at citi as your dependents are enrolled from day 1 and the amount that you pay for each is just 33 pesos a month
Salary / Benefits
The company provided an overall good outlook. Trainings were relevant and up to date, tools and technologies were also complete and ok to use. Employees however lack some privileges and rewards with the bank products.
Salary / Benefits
I'm reporting on a graveyard shift which has a good and benefit in my salary which indicates additional salary due to Night differential and meal and transport allowance but due to some reasons I've experience health issues (hormonal imbalance) so I need to take a rest to heal my health issues . Also, I like to add that the growth in this company is great experience to improve your skills and to know what to explore in the future career.
Salary / Benefits
over all, i can give only a 2-star rating because you have to work like a carabao to plow the fields in order to be in the ranking of those who will receive bonus. They give low salary and appraisal.
Salary / Benefits
Work is very fast-paced and requires employees to perform efficiently. The company emphasizes on work-life-balance but that's hard to do if you have so many things on your plate. Many people work overtime (depending on the team). But, at least, bosses discourage and don't give any work during the weekends.

People are generally approachable and collaborative. Very helpful especially to new hires. Pay and benefits are competitive and you receive high end-of-year bonuses if you do really well in your projects. Lots of career growth opportunities as well.
Salary / Benefits
If you’re looking for a company that will take care of you and your family then Citi Philippines is the company you’re looking for.

Aside from you learning and developing your skills the management has been supportive in all aspect. It’s sad that I had to leave and chose and different path.
Salary / Benefits
I've had meaningful career growth as I worked with Citi. My role involves a lot of challenging tasks which sharpened my knowledge and expertise. I have learned as I collaborate with various stakeholders among the technology unit.
Salary / Benefits
One thing I've learned from Citigroup was my collaborative skills. I became a team player. Also I learned the value of integrity in terms of doing my job.
Salary / Benefits
Citi is an excellent workplace to work with, they have a very good Senior Management and a very competitive salary and employee benefits. Citi produces good employees and ensures each employee has his/her own development plan.
Salary / Benefits
As my experiences customer information,
I am an excellent communicator. I pride myself on making sure people have the right information because it drives better results. Most business issues stem from poor communication, so I feel a responsibility to keep everyone on the same page.

It helps to develop my career growth
Pros
Approve
Cons
Approve
Salary / Benefits
Citi has exemplary compensation and benefits. They will definitely demand the job the pay grade they offered you with. They will train you to become the best version of yourself. You won't find yourself getting bored with monotonous tasks because of the ever changing business demands.
Salary / Benefits
My peers and superiors when I was working there was very competitive and always performed at a high level. It created a culture of achievers and instilled a success mentality.
Salary / Benefits
- Wounderful company to work with
- Excellent training program experience

- Great Salary and compensation

- Good working ambiance

- Good working culture
Salary / Benefits
weekdays schedule. fixed weekends off. so much good company. enjoyable at the same time you learned a lot from them. very good company for everyone. thanks!
Salary / Benefits
A typical day at work, on the spot coaching for meeting goals on client experience. Collaborating deeply both with unit manager and the team itself making sure no one is missing out.
Salary / Benefits
Great company to work for but the job itself was stressful. I believe I would've learned more in a different role. They suddenly changed our work location without at least a month's notice.
Salary / Benefits
The work is very fast-paced everyday you have to deal with different clients it develops your length of patience and quite very stressful but they do give good incentives.