Citi

Citi Employee Reviews

Found 351 reviews matching the searchSee all 18,290 reviews
Salary / Benefits

Not your typical money maker and alot of bullies

Not recommended to stay that long, good for experience wise. Salary below par, benefits is So-So... Elder staffs kinda trippy not a good working place to work with...
Salary / Benefits

Great compensation/allowances & benefits but workload is heavy

High salary, good benefits and allowances but workload is heavy/toxic. Having trouble with the work-life balance.The hardest part of the job: non-stop calls during your shift / no rest, only breaks and lunchtime. Very exhausting. Most enjoyable part: Bonuses and incentives are big.

Pros

High salary with bonuses and incentives

Cons

Short breaks, Heavy Workload
Salary / Benefits

Competetive, healthy and fun culture

A healthy camaraderie colleagues and fun culture of employees, competetive salary. Very comfortable facilities and all staffs are following strict compliance of their rules.

Pros

Comfortable facilities

Cons

Long hours of travel from home
Salary / Benefits

Productive and one of the best place to work with

What's good about this company is that it has a good salary and best fun to work with. I'm really privileged to work with Citi because everything that you can imagine or looking for a job is already there. But when it comes to certification, you'll have to work with it in order to pass. The trainer I've encountered before has it's favorites. I felt embarassed or unappreciated but he thought me things that it's for my own good as well. One of best companies even though I stayed for a short period of time.

Pros

Competitive salary, everything you can get under the sun. Good management

Cons

Trainers have their own favorites. Unappreciated.
Salary / Benefits

Fun workplace and with effective management

At Citi, you will learn many things you don’t foresee on yourself to learn. The company provided such trainings need for you to be more resourceful and to be an effective employee for the company. The supervisors are easy to deal with whenever needed. The workplace composed of fun colleagues.

Pros

With good health card and medical assistance

Cons

Saturday OT

good working environment

Really enjoyed my employment with Citibank, as long as you preform more. They will give you the incentives that will compliment your hard work. I am happy with the experience with the company.

Pros

Incentives

Cons

long hours of work
Salary / Benefits

If you want to be stretched for the purpose of learning and advancing in life, this is the company

Lots of work but you will be rewarded and acknowledged accordingly. Great company overall just not aligned with my personal goals. Switching careers internally is encouraged

Pros

Salary

Cons

Lots of processes to comply with

Wfh

every day huddle..........management team are very supportive. Laptop,headset etc provided Work from home set up .high salary 2x a week OT post shift. ...........

Pros

High salary understanding management team tools are provided for work from home no delay salary

Cons

Irate callers
Salary / Benefits

Good

Recommended company. Nice, light and friendly work environment. Good incentives and compensation. Great trainings. Nice facilities. Approachable managers.

Pros

Good compensation

Citi is a Good Company but not Considerate

Job is not too hard but the volume of workload is way too overwhelming and the metrics are unnecessarily difficult. The work life balance is not good. The schedule given to me was 8:30 pm to 5:30 am Tue Wed off. and cant be changed. that schedule is not going to work for young adults. with only 15 days leave a year. i tried to request,multiple times to have a better schedule but they wont approve it even with medical recommendations from my doctors. In a span of 12 months, i had 7 different team leads which was not helping the productivity at all. Mass resignations were done because of the management not hearing the employees' concerns. The pay is good but its toxic. I would've loved to stay a lot longer but I couldn't handle the stress and being unheard anymore.

Pros

pay and annual increase

Cons

cant change schedule and wont approve schedule change even with medical certificate.

Jobs at Citi

See more jobs

fun workplace

Citi has a very friendly and fun workplace, you can learn a lot of things and develop new skills while learning. People are easy to get along with, the team leaders will help you build confidence while working.

Pros

Free lunch

Fast paced working environment

Really great company to work with. Career growth is really evident with your work colleagues. Company really cares for their employees especially in the pandemic that's happening.
Salary / Benefits

the HMO provider is the best in cit

Citi pays their employees well and there are accounts that is chill and relaxing but there stressing ones as well.But the HMO is the best part at citi as your dependents are enrolled from day 1 and the amount that you pay for each is just 33 pesos a month

Good Exposure and Training

The company provided an overall good outlook. Trainings were relevant and up to date, tools and technologies were also complete and ok to use. Employees however lack some privileges and rewards with the bank products.
Salary / Benefits

A workplace where you can grow as a young professional with exposure to different working culture

I'm reporting on a graveyard shift which has a good and benefit in my salary which indicates additional salary due to Night differential and meal and transport allowance but due to some reasons I've experience health issues (hormonal imbalance) so I need to take a rest to heal my health issues . Also, I like to add that the growth in this company is great experience to improve your skills and to know what to explore in the future career.
Salary / Benefits

Stressful, pressuring ang fast paced working environment.

over all, i can give only a 2-star rating because you have to work like a carabao to plow the fields in order to be in the ranking of those who will receive bonus. They give low salary and appraisal.
Salary / Benefits

Work is fast-paced and stressful but has competetive pay and collaborative environment

Work is very fast-paced and requires employees to perform efficiently. The company emphasizes on work-life-balance but that's hard to do if you have so many things on your plate. Many people work overtime (depending on the team). But, at least, bosses discourage and don't give any work during the weekends. People are generally approachable and collaborative. Very helpful especially to new hires. Pay and benefits are competitive and you receive high end-of-year bonuses if you do really well in your projects. Lots of career growth opportunities as well.

Best Place to Work

If you’re looking for a company that will take care of you and your family then Citi Philippines is the company you’re looking for. Aside from you learning and developing your skills the management has been supportive in all aspect. It’s sad that I had to leave and chose and different path.
Salary / Benefits

Citi is a great place to work!

I've had meaningful career growth as I worked with Citi. My role involves a lot of challenging tasks which sharpened my knowledge and expertise. I have learned as I collaborate with various stakeholders among the technology unit.
Salary / Benefits

One thing I've learned from Citigroup was my collaborative skills. I became a team player. Also I learned the value of integrity in terms of doing my job.

Excellent workplace and employees

Citi is an excellent workplace to work with, they have a very good Senior Management and a very competitive salary and employee benefits. Citi produces good employees and ensures each employee has his/her own development plan.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Citi. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

6.6K
6K
3.8K
1.1K

3.9Salary / Benefits
  • Citi
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?