Citi

Citi Employee Reviews

Philippines373 reviews

Found 373 reviews matching the searchSee all 18,762 reviews

Great culture and lots of opportunities

Great company to start as a fresh grad. Proper escalation methods are followed. Employees have a voice. In my team, they try to maintain WLB as much as possible but I know other teams could not promise that.

Secured and Fun Place to work with

I enjoyed my time working at Citibank. It is easily one of the best companies I have ever worked on. If you are looking for a stable company then this is the place to be.

Management does not care for employees

Canteen is very nice.Career growth is very minimal.Performance bonus is very minimalPromotes work-life balance, but there is no work--life balance.HR responds very slow whenever employee has a complain/concern - very alarming, as if they do not care about their employees

Productive. Fun workplace, we were like a family

Citi was like my second home. I was given a chance to handle a financial account though I had zero experience in BPO, the experience made me realize a new skill and that I am good at it-customer service. If not for pregnancy health risk, I would probably be still working with Citi up to now.

Cons

During my employment the workload was a bit heavy. High atrition rate because of CSAT

Fun workplace

Working at Citi was a great experience. With a wonderful workplace, supportive management and diligent peers, I really enjoyed working at Citi. I will surely recommend this to my friends!

Work Life Balance is a priority

Management encourage work life balance. They encourage everyone to have a back up person at work so people can enjoy their vacation or leaves without interruption from work.

Pros

Collaborative environment

Cons

Salary is average

Productive workplace

Citi is a good company to work for. However, if they do overtime, it can last up to 17+ hours, my colleague even did 22h on a month-end. They don’t pay you overtime pay if it’s below 14.5h, only meal allowance. There are also voluntary activities you can join but due to job burn out, you would rather sleep.

Pros

Voice of the employee

Cons

Long hours, management, high attrition rate

Supportive leaders

Working in Citibank for more than 5 years, its a fulfilling role. But the salary offered is kinda low and the 1,500 rice allowance and 10php/km transportation. allowance is really low

Citi Never Sleeps

Pros- great managers- great colleagues- great to start your carreer- career mobility is everywhereCons- Workloads and undermanned- swift changes within the organization

Nice workplace

It was a fun workplace. Experienced micromanaging during my stay and it was stressful. But over all it was a great experience and for me its still a great company.

Productive Work life balance

Good Culturework life balanceGood salary and benefits.Hmowith dependent.every year appraisalwith.incentives and commisionalso has transpo allowans and basic pay.

Challenging Work, Competitive Compensation and Collaborative Team

Working at Citi was a fantastic experience for me. They provide competitive pay and perks. Work, on the other hand, becomes extremely stressful and demanding that can affect mental health.

Productive, fun and great company

Company interview relaxed and easy ,also they offer good benefit and perk to employee with high salary starter comparebto other industry.would recommend this to friend.

Benefits

Cons

Have a career growth. Flexible work.

Citi helps you to grow as a person. it teach to become a leader and have a career. it boost my confidence and help me to improve my knowledge. and they give big salary.

Competitive salary for beginners

Citi is a very reputable company and they offer competitive salary for starters. Distribution of work in my currect department is just not well - I feel like I am not compensated enough. Position levels are not that clear as there are lower level officers like me that are doing tasks that should be done by higher levels and the management is not doing anything about it.

Citibank is just fine for career growth but there is no work life balance.

Some of the team conducts meetings outside of your 8 hrs shift.so if you want to spend more time to your family then this company might not be the best option for you.

Pros

fair and competetive salary, annual incentive and salary loan

Cons

If you want to grow in this company you will sacrifice time that is better to give to your family.

It was a short but great company.

I only had a few experience in Citibank. Everything was great there. Management is open and kind to any of your suggestions. And if you have concerns, they are easy to talk to.

Productive people and the workplace is amazing for those who wants to apply at Citi.

Citi is a good company to start your career, you will have the opportunity to enhance skills and improve your knowledge as a good employee. You will meet a different person which will boost your confidence to communicate with others.

Pros

Good workplace

Cons

No overtime pay

Good environment to learn

Workload may be a bit too much sometimes, but you learn a lot. My manager's very supportive and gives feedback to help me improve.Job is challenging but rewarding.

Pros

My manager looks after me and my career growth

Gh

The company is nice. The office is big. The peope are kind. They have a security everywhere. The pay is okay. Annual increase. But the bosses are just

Worklife balance, nice workmates

easy to collaborate, can transfer to different team every 2 years, clean office nice desktop,they provide wfh set up, commendable work mates many compensation

Pros

Good for fresh grad high starting salary

Cons

too much work sometimes

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Citi. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits