CIRTEK Electronics Corporation

CIRTEK Electronics Corporation Employee Reviews

Philippines31 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Working in Cirtek are very much appreciated all employee are very friendly and also the owner and CEO are very much approachable, Workplace are very conducive for the workers, Pressure were felt with had acceptable from all employee.
Pros
Free lunch for the management
Cons
Normal work pressures
Salary / Benefits
They had added my experience and help me improved my working experience as my first my job. Also they inhance my other skills be used. More power and God bless
OK
can be helpful for job seekers that has the experience that is needed by the company especially for semiconductor industry.

they can provide the compensation
Salary / Benefits
As an employee of Cirtek.
It's okay for me to start when I start.

But it takes me a lot of learning here to expand my mind.

Our managers are kind.

When we approach when we need it.

We don't take it for granted because they know that we benefit from it.
Salary / Benefits
Good experience in having a good team especially in qual engineering group, and great work balance, good environment, non-toxic employee, need improvement for their HR team,
Salary / Benefits
I am forever grateful to cirtek elec corp for the trust that has given me for the oppurtunities to be part of the team. I have learned a lot about expanding my skills and knowledge,and hoping that they will continue to grow.
Salary / Benefits
Overall work is okay, but too much workload, no OT pay, and low salary. Also no health card for the employees. A good foundation for fresh grad engrs.
Salary / Benefits
The Company is ok for a long term work. Not strict and Open for any opportunity. Great company for self improvement. Lack of office tools and equipment no specific work for job title
Salary / Benefits
Experience at cirtek is really good, you will be exposed to the management, customers and suppliers. However the salary is not competitive and no OT pay is you did not request for it.
Pros
Good work experience
Cons
Low compensation
Salary / Benefits
Productive and nice place to work, all co-workers are friendly same with the management (supervisor and Manager). I learned a lot of this company as a Material Handler (Line Leader).The hardest part of my job is to handle people not to cooperate and not listening to the job ordered by the supervisor. The enjoyable parts are get together with co-worker sometimes and go out for dinner organized by manager.
very freindly workplace
sometimes no heavy work load

not pressured

as technician do what is your duty

shifting schedule

8 hours work

approachable engineers and staff
Pros
not pressured
Cons
lack of benefits
Salary / Benefits
There are so many rules,,and the hardest part is the complain about Quality,,there are so many policies , like , whenyou are absent we need a certificate a medcert whhen u are sick
Pros
Shutle salary deduct
Cons
8hrs
Salary / Benefits
I perform line monitoring and time and motion study. Working in production. wearing bunny suits or clean suites, Checking the clean room and machine functions.
Pros
bus service
Cons
shifting
Salary / Benefits
I usually worked 60 to 80 hours per week to satisfy the needs of all division in Cirtek and all our customers. Cirtek is a nice place to work because of good management.
Pros
Free meal
Cons
strict in breaktime
Salary / Benefits
challenging company. i learned a lot with this company the only problem is the people and the management. i can say that i totaly grow in that company, i learned many things about how i became more productive and also i became more disciplined.
Pros
Cons
three shift
Salary / Benefits
learning technical problem to solve.how to perform machine proper repairing with 5's at all time.self development and maintain proper awareness.over come all
Salary / Benefits
Good Company to work because of its amazing product I really amaze on how we made the product of our customers every day in my work place is a learning for me
Cons
16 hours duty
Salary / Benefits
The management are serious in their work because they always want to meet the objectives. They want the pride of the brand image of the company, they implement 5's.
Pros
Free shuttle
Salary / Benefits
Good working place friendly workmates,the work is easy as long as you know what your doing and you listen to your supervisor,on what I experience u need to be patient coz the machines are always not working..
Pros
nice workplace
Cons
short break
Salary / Benefits
good working place in enjoyable company
all line leader is very peacefull all my ko workers are very happy this is a compony i dont forget n my life beacuse of a lot of happy
Pros
free uniform
Cons
long hour
Salary / Benefits
I learned many things in Cirtek. I love working at Cirtek they are willing to give us very informative information about handling electrical supply and how it works.