Circle K

Circle K

Circle K Employee Review

fun work place

Like to work in this company yet the store closed. Lots of benefits with health card, nice working with co employees. My boss quite strict yet. Organization was not quit organize, lot of system to improve in terms of inventory, management in store, Loss prevention and many things.

Cons

relocatiion

5.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

I grew as a person with the company.

I started with them as a store associate then was promoted as a Store Supervisor overtime, and it has helped me a lot career wise and as a person because of my colleagues.

a retail store

as my previous job as a storr supervisor is to maintain the quality cleanliness and organize of a store.my staff are well presented and doinh standard procedure at all times.

Pros

own lunch

Cons

minimum 8 hrs overtime payment

Productive and Convenient

Create a great working relationship with my coworkers. Communication effectively during busy service hours Maintain a "can do" attitude and spread positive vibe. Always arrive at work with a big smile Welcome feedback and critique in any form. Always take our work seriously but not obsess.

Pros

Cons

Long Hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Circle K. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Circle K Reviews by Location

Learn about Circle K in popular locations

• Circle K
  • fun work place
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?