Circle K

Circle K Employee Reviews

Philippines5 reviews

Found 5 reviews matching the searchSee all 11,013 reviews

Productive and Convenient

Create a great working relationship with my coworkers. Communication effectively during busy service hours Maintain a "can do" attitude and spread positive vibe. Always arrive at work with a big smile Welcome feedback and critique in any form. Always take our work seriously but not obsess.

Pros

Cons

Long Hours

I grew as a person with the company.

I started with them as a store associate then was promoted as a Store Supervisor overtime, and it has helped me a lot career wise and as a person because of my colleagues.

fun work place

Like to work in this company yet the store closed. Lots of benefits with health card, nice working with co employees. My boss quite strict yet. Organization was not quit organize, lot of system to improve in terms of inventory, management in store, Loss prevention and many things.

Cons

relocatiion

the most productive work

I'm always at the back office do some paper works, like good return voucher, transmittal,and most especially the risks taking job sending the money to the vault of the delivery truck i missed them

happy workplace

every time the customer enter at our establishment we always greet them,smile as well, i learned important things on how to please the costumers. the management they are the great people I've known., my co- workers as we do our works we do not forget on how to have a good day ahead the hardest part of our job is how to handle some irate costumers. yhe enjoyable part of it is to have fun after our duties

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Circle K?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Circle K. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Circle K Reviews by Location

• Circle K
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?