chooks to go

chooks to go Employee Reviews for Service Crew

Service Crew6 reviews
Philippines6 reviews
Salary / Benefits
You have to be strategic and hard work
With full energy

You will got your salary + incentives with complete benefits and bonus 13th month pay .

Just always review your paper works and clean your store for monthly audit preparations.
Salary / Benefits
My work here is a lot of problems but i always find a way to solve that.
Because there is no superior during my whole day work or even workmate cause im the one in my outlet.

The superior are only visiting once a week in my outlet to check my paper like inventory sale,s materials comsumption and also to check the quality of products
Salary / Benefits
Be focus in every project that given to you and always do your job whole heartedly,and everything follows in a good way..i will always apply what ever i learn in my past job(chooks to go) to my next job..i hope i'll be given opportunity to work with other company..
Salary / Benefits
..Im not working regularly in Chooks to go I'am special hired only but base on my experience i have a lot of learning to be a responsible service crew,
Pros
no free lunches
Cons
8 hours
Salary / Benefits
Time management,follow rules and regulation,follow the correct guidelines on how to keep clean while working, all around,need to know how to become a manager inside of workplace.
Pros
free to work/ time management
Cons
8 hours and open over time
Salary / Benefits
They always remind us every day when we enter the store.We start to operate it everyday.What i learned i donthave to be always reminded iam the one who operate so i have to make it on my way and tactics.The wrong move that i made was to trust my co workers.Because they made me feel so down especially to store specialists and coordinator.Hardest part of the job is to clean it at 10 past at evening we have to in a straight duty.Irresponsible manpower .Ang hirap kumuha ng day off.Mababa ang salary.Enjoy part wheni serve the food to costumer and when i saw them smiling.
Pros
No Fre Lunches