chooks to go
chooks to go Employee Review

They can teach every wrong that youve made to makeit right

October 6, 2015
They always remind us every day when we enter the store.We start to operate it everyday.What i learned i donthave to be always reminded iam the one who operate so i have to make it on my way and tactics.The wrong move that i made was to trust my co workers.Because they made me feel so down especially to store specialists and coordinator.Hardest part of the job is to clean it at 10 past at evening we have to in a straight duty.Irresponsible manpower .Ang hirap kumuha ng day off.Mababa ang salary.Enjoy part wheni serve the food to costumer and when i saw them smiling.
Salary / Benefits
Pros
No Fre Lunches
Cons
March 8, 2020
Service Crew (Former Employee) - Metro manila
You have to be strategic and hard work
With full energy

You will got your salary + incentives with complete benefits and bonus 13th month pay .

Just always review your paper works and clean your store for monthly audit preparations.
March 3, 2020
SERVICE CREW (Former Employee) - Naga City, Camarines Sur
My work here is a lot of problems but i always find a way to solve that.
Because there is no superior during my whole day work or even workmate cause im the one in my outlet.

The superior are only visiting once a week in my outlet to check my paper like inventory sale,s materials comsumption and also to check the quality of products
November 28, 2019
Service Crew (Former Employee) - Tarlac area philippines
Be focus in every project that given to you and always do your job whole heartedly,and everything follows in a good way..i will always apply what ever i learn in my past job(chooks to go) to my next job..i hope i'll be given opportunity to work with other company..