Chinabank

Chinabank Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
The employees are really good though there are some that i can say that has attitude. I have been an intern for about 3 months the other employees are good. And they have a great group camaraderie and you will their team work.
Pros
Health benifits, Good teamwork, family oriented
Cons
Low salary base on my colleagues
Salary / Benefits
Chinabank is a good company to start your career. They have great management, they provide support for their employees. They have great benefits(Hospital, Insurance, Bonus, Allowance)
Pros
Benefits(Hospital, Insurance, Bonuses, Allowances)
Cons
Salary
Salary / Benefits
Manages the staff and providing a good benefits. Great culture and giving training to all staff. Colleagues are approachable and friendly, can ask for help whenever you need.
Salary / Benefits
Work at Chinabank is tolerable atleast for our team. I have been blessed to have great teammates who are willing to support each other. The iob however, can be very routinary. Salary is also very low for a company that is in the business district
Salary / Benefits
Great family workmates and workplace. Except for the low compensation and slow career movement. System and operation procedures are outdated compare to other banks.
Salary / Benefits
Stay focus on what you are doing. You really need to work under pressure and always give your best in assisting clients and give an excellent customer service.
Salary / Benefits
1. The typical day of being a banker is to be able in keeping complete and accurate records of the financial institution's transactions on which it carry out on a daily basis. 2. What I Learned being a Banker: - Love Your Customer - Knowledgeable in all the Products. - Managing Time 3. In managing a Bank/ Organization it should have a Controlling Activity. 4. Conservative 5. Hardest part of this Job is your always on a risk. 6. The most enjoyable part of the job is to be able to meet new customer/ people and know how to be able to help the client in their needs.
Pros
Benefits, Food Allowances, Etc.
Cons
Overtime no pay
Salary / Benefits
Good Management and fun workplace. Most of the employees are friendly nice. Work is not stressful. The Manager makes you feel that you are really part of the department as well as the company.
Pros
Not toxic enviroment.
Cons
Contractual
Salary / Benefits
It is fun and a challenging kind of work. It helps develop interpersonal skills and builds self confidence, and it motivates you do your work at its best.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Chinabank?
Salary / Benefits
As a Trainee in Chinabank, I've enjoyed the typical day to day environment there and was able to experience what a working life is. I've met different kinds of clients there and was able to learn how to handle them. Some are stressful and some are fun. I've enjoyed working with other employees there and felt like I'm one of them already.
Salary / Benefits
My co workers there are very nice and friendly. I learned many things in my previous company like on how to deal with other people and to deal under pressure.
Salary / Benefits
The workplace is satisfactory. My co-workers are fun to be with. But of course we need to grow of course. It is not just enough to be with them forever, given the fact that our daily needs are needed to be sustained...
Salary / Benefits
Training at the chinabank was fun. I learned to communicate with different types of people. I learned how to associate with the employees. I enjoyed the most when I get to talk to the clients as if I am one of the employees.
Salary / Benefits
Provider of excellent customer service throughout the day. Professional and helpful colleagues. Acknowledging your success and guiding your mistakes. Providing excellent customer service is my best learning experience.
Salary / Benefits
Whenever i go to work, i always look forward to learn new things, aside from my usual day to day task. My former co-workers and officers were all kind and helpful, we see to it, that we do our best in whatever task we are assigned to. The hardest part of my job is when i need to settle dispute with difficult customers. And the most enjoyable part is when our customers praised and thank me, whenever they were satisfied or even overwhelmed with my service.
Pros
Good Benefits, Great Bonuses
Cons
Low Basic Salary
Salary / Benefits
the most enjoyable is doing what you love in a company you like and meeting new people that you can learn from