Century Pacific Food Inc.

Century Pacific Food Inc. Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
Its fun learning and meeting different people. Being a Quality Control I've become more keen to details specially in monitoring of the process of production. But I don't have a balance life due to work schedule.
Pros
Secured job
Salary / Benefits
My entire stay with Century Pacific Food Inc was such a great experience. I felt that I really made the right decision to have my on-the-job training here. The people in here were so pleasant and fun to be with and they will help you in your career path.
Pros
Free Meal
Salary / Benefits
Management is good, its clean, security is great. The work place is safe, machines are in good conditions. The supervisors are nice to us. The product of this company is clean.
Salary / Benefits
Good Job experience for beginners. 1. Exposed in different types of processing in canning industry. 2. Gives opportunities to travel and attend conferences for career growth. 3. Gives short notice for official business travel. 4. Slow reimbursment of expense on official business trips. 5. I have a great manager and always coaching and very helpful at work.
Pros
Travel
Cons
9 hours standard working
Salary / Benefits
It is really tired to work in here because you are standing the whole time. But still we enjoy to work here because most of the employee here is friendly
Pros
No launch
Salary / Benefits
It became my starting point where I learn how to get along well with colleagues and gain so much knowledge about accounting in the real world of business.
Salary / Benefits
Job Description revolves around the daily operations of Sales Export and Marketing. Deliverables are set during the start of the year and reviews/ evaluates achievement during the latter parts of the year.
Pros
wider Job Responsibility
Cons
skipping meals from time-to-time
Salary / Benefits
Monde Nissin has by far the nicest people you can ever meet in a corporate setting. The culture is friendly and caring, but the only downside is that they don't tend to invest on Human Resource. Salary is small, too.
Pros
Work-life balance is achievable
Cons
salary raises are slow and promotions take too long
Salary / Benefits
i am working at century food inc as a encoder. i am working full time from 7:30am to 4:30 am sometimes we work overtime to finish some reports. the management here in century is okay but sometimes its also strict. the hardest part of my job here is when i am working till 3am in the morning. but i enjoyed most here is having a good and fuuny workmates.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Century Pacific Food Inc.?
Salary / Benefits
Good environment, nice colleague, we all so do some field work check inventory of the computer unit to some BU like zamboanga gensan iloilo bicol .salary is low ..lots of trainings
Salary / Benefits
Quality Assurance inspector is a difficult job to handle because we must assure the product is already good and no contamination.I learned how to minggle with difference people with different attitude i encounter and most importantly being respectful.
Salary / Benefits
I am very thankful at your company because you had made me one of those skilled peron and personel and i appreciated it much.
Cons
8-12 hours including OT.
Salary / Benefits
Good Work Environment and Experience However there are very few benefits of rank and file positions Enjoyable working experience and challenging Enhances communication skills
Salary / Benefits
I'm happy to work of this company theres a benefit and insurance and also the staff are very nice that's I why I work hard for my 2 kids and my wife.
Pros
w/benifits
Cons
full time
Salary / Benefits
I learned a lot in Century Facific Food inc. they trained me well and i'd easely cope up the the job. it's really hard to be a production work but it's okay because i enjoy my work and i'm thankful in Century Facific Food inc. because i got a lot of friends.
Cons
Long Hour
Salary / Benefits
Century Pacific Food Inc. is a large manufacturing company, what I looked forward to when I am still part of the company are the people, they are very supportive and always has a smile to share.
Salary / Benefits
In our path towards growth, we have recorded very important progresses in organizational and managerial terms, aiming to become a ‘good company’. Having been conducting our works regarding institutionalization and corporate governance
Salary / Benefits
Very challenging work on field at century pacific food inc but this is not a type of work that i been loosing,for the past years ago i'm happy that i been part of cpfi fqamily
Salary / Benefits
Nice company and environment. I'm the only person that the top management and chairman trusted most. I managed and maintained our computers, and operations up and runnings 24 X 7.
Pros
Nice company and environment
Cons
no growtrh
Salary / Benefits
Nice company and benefits. They trusted me so much up to the chairman because I'm the one who directly support them. I managed and maintained our operations 24 X 7.
Pros
Directly support top management and owners
Cons
No growth