Century Pacific Food Inc.

Century Pacific Food Inc. Salary & Benefits reviews

Salary / Benefits
The workplace has a good atmosphere. Career advancement is good in the company. However, salary is way too low for a position that I have like mine. Below par compensation and the demands of the work is too high.
Salary / Benefits
low salary but still helpful by means of providing average salary for my needs but then unable to sustain the needs of my family. I need to transfer to another job where I can explore and also learn other job and skills.
Salary / Benefits
The working environment is great but the management needs to take care and improve the employee morale. Benefits and salary not so good either. They pay much on advertisement but dont put much budget on facilities.
Pros
Discounted products
Cons
Long hours, management is not good
Salary / Benefits
I'm working here as a production worker...I'm assigned at knobbing station...I'm on the first line loading the fish into the knobbing machine to cut the head ....it's really a hard job ...and most of time we don't have duty because we're depending on the delivery ...if there's no fish we don't have duty also
Pros
No free
Cons
Sometimes we can work 6 hrs to 8 hrs but most of time we got only 5hrs per day
Salary / Benefits
Mostly working in the laboratory creating and improving the products with a little supervisory from our manager. I appreciate the management way of training us by tapping suppliers and letting us work on our own.
Pros
Teamwork
Cons
I think is the salary.
Salary / Benefits
I was working 12hrs a day. Waking up early morning can be a worse for my life. Even the salary meet my needs. Ive learned about the product of the company.I must say Im lucky working as quality assurance aide Im at the laboratory.
Pros
Free taste
Salary / Benefits
More on saturating clients, Field work, Negotiating w/ Clients I learned how to talk the a salesman talk. Managing clients giving what they need in order to purchase product Handling bad clients The most enjoyable part of the job is on Field you will meet different kinds of people.
Pros
Free lunch, commission
Cons
low salary
Salary / Benefits
- They allowed compressed work schedule which give us enough time to spend with our families. - They allowed employees to continue studying while working. - Benefits wise is competitive with other companies.
Salary / Benefits
It is really tired to work in here because you are standing the whole time. But still we enjoy to work here because most of the employee here is friendly
Pros
No launch
Salary / Benefits
Monde Nissin has by far the nicest people you can ever meet in a corporate setting. The culture is friendly and caring, but the only downside is that they don't tend to invest on Human Resource. Salary is small, too.
Pros
Work-life balance is achievable
Cons
salary raises are slow and promotions take too long
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Century Pacific Food Inc.?
Salary / Benefits
i am working at century food inc as a encoder. i am working full time from 7:30am to 4:30 am sometimes we work overtime to finish some reports. the management here in century is okay but sometimes its also strict. the hardest part of my job here is when i am working till 3am in the morning. but i enjoyed most here is having a good and fuuny workmates.
Salary / Benefits
Good environment, nice colleague, we all so do some field work check inventory of the computer unit to some BU like zamboanga gensan iloilo bicol .salary is low ..lots of trainings
Salary / Benefits
Good Work Environment and Experience However there are very few benefits of rank and file positions Enjoyable working experience and challenging Enhances communication skills
Salary / Benefits
I'm happy to work of this company theres a benefit and insurance and also the staff are very nice that's I why I work hard for my 2 kids and my wife.
Pros
w/benifits
Cons
full time
Salary / Benefits
I learned a lot in Century Facific Food inc. they trained me well and i'd easely cope up the the job. it's really hard to be a production work but it's okay because i enjoy my work and i'm thankful in Century Facific Food inc. because i got a lot of friends.
Cons
Long Hour
Salary / Benefits
Nice company and benefits. They trusted me so much up to the chairman because I'm the one who directly support them. I managed and maintained our operations 24 X 7.
Pros
Directly support top management and owners
Cons
No growth