Century Pacific Food Inc.

Century Pacific Food Inc. Management reviews

Salary / Benefits
Prefer not to go to details. Over all, company is good. But some people from the Panay Region are toxic specially the DBDM. He does not help you at all. Acts like he cares but has a crab mentality.
Salary / Benefits
The working environment is great but the management needs to take care and improve the employee morale. Benefits and salary not so good either. They pay much on advertisement but dont put much budget on facilities.
Pros
Discounted products
Cons
Long hours, management is not good
Salary / Benefits
Mostly working in the laboratory creating and improving the products with a little supervisory from our manager. I appreciate the management way of training us by tapping suppliers and letting us work on our own.
Pros
Teamwork
Cons
I think is the salary.
Salary / Benefits
- Time management is the one thing I learned a lot - Good working relationship with the people you deal with - Workplace is good - Multi-tasking is what I considered at first the hardest but later on becomes exciting - I enjoyed the challenges at work especially when you are given new projects
Salary / Benefits
Management is good, its clean, security is great. The work place is safe, machines are in good conditions. The supervisors are nice to us. The product of this company is clean.
Salary / Benefits
i am working at century food inc as a encoder. i am working full time from 7:30am to 4:30 am sometimes we work overtime to finish some reports. the management here in century is okay but sometimes its also strict. the hardest part of my job here is when i am working till 3am in the morning. but i enjoyed most here is having a good and fuuny workmates.
Salary / Benefits
Nice company and environment. I'm the only person that the top management and chairman trusted most. I managed and maintained our computers, and operations up and runnings 24 X 7.
Pros
Nice company and environment
Cons
no growtrh
Salary / Benefits
Nice company and benefits. They trusted me so much up to the chairman because I'm the one who directly support them. I managed and maintained our operations 24 X 7.
Pros
Directly support top management and owners
Cons
No growth
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Century Pacific Food Inc.?