Century Pacific Food Inc.

Century Pacific Food Inc. Employee Reviews in Pasig

Salary / Benefits
The workplace has a good atmosphere. Career advancement is good in the company. However, salary is way too low for a position that I have like mine. Below par compensation and the demands of the work is too high.
Salary / Benefits
Good to work here. There's opportunity for you to train and to grow for personal development. Colleagues are open for collaboration to reach company's goal and objective.
Salary / Benefits
I was under agency during my stay in Century Pacific. We need to work for longer hours and we get to go home in the wee hours of the day, we stayed until 3am sometimes just to get the job done.
Salary / Benefits
More on saturating clients, Field work, Negotiating w/ Clients I learned how to talk the a salesman talk. Managing clients giving what they need in order to purchase product Handling bad clients The most enjoyable part of the job is on Field you will meet different kinds of people.
Pros
Free lunch, commission
Cons
low salary
Salary / Benefits
It became my starting point where I learn how to get along well with colleagues and gain so much knowledge about accounting in the real world of business.
Salary / Benefits
Job Description revolves around the daily operations of Sales Export and Marketing. Deliverables are set during the start of the year and reviews/ evaluates achievement during the latter parts of the year.
Pros
wider Job Responsibility
Cons
skipping meals from time-to-time
Salary / Benefits
Monde Nissin has by far the nicest people you can ever meet in a corporate setting. The culture is friendly and caring, but the only downside is that they don't tend to invest on Human Resource. Salary is small, too.
Pros
Work-life balance is achievable
Cons
salary raises are slow and promotions take too long
Salary / Benefits
Good environment, nice colleague, we all so do some field work check inventory of the computer unit to some BU like zamboanga gensan iloilo bicol .salary is low ..lots of trainings
Salary / Benefits
Century Pacific Food Inc. is a large manufacturing company, what I looked forward to when I am still part of the company are the people, they are very supportive and always has a smile to share.
Salary / Benefits
Nice company and environment. I'm the only person that the top management and chairman trusted most. I managed and maintained our computers, and operations up and runnings 24 X 7.
Pros
Nice company and environment
Cons
no growtrh
Salary / Benefits
Nice company and benefits. They trusted me so much up to the chairman because I'm the one who directly support them. I managed and maintained our operations 24 X 7.
Pros
Directly support top management and owners
Cons
No growth