Century Pacific Food Inc.

Century Pacific Food Inc. Employee Reviews in Biñan City

Salary / Benefits
Its fun learning and meeting different people. Being a Quality Control I've become more keen to details specially in monitoring of the process of production. But I don't have a balance life due to work schedule.
Pros
Secured job
Salary / Benefits
its a learning experienced working at the organization. sometimes the environment is stressful but you will definitely learn something from it. its fun
Salary / Benefits
I was working 12hrs a day. Waking up early morning can be a worse for my life. Even the salary meet my needs. Ive learned about the product of the company.I must say Im lucky working as quality assurance aide Im at the laboratory.
Pros
Free taste
Salary / Benefits
- They allowed compressed work schedule which give us enough time to spend with our families. - They allowed employees to continue studying while working. - Benefits wise is competitive with other companies.
Salary / Benefits
I have learned a lot of new things here. I am able to expose myself to accounting environment and activities. The workplace is accessible. I enjoyed working with my office mates especially my colleagues. I was able to enhance my communications skills to different clients/suppliers I even learn more how to handle my job under pressure.
Pros
fun workmates
Salary / Benefits
Its hard working place but i enjoy while working and learned , friendly coworkers and had lot of friends. I enjoy compete who's fast to provide can from my coworkers.
Salary / Benefits
Management is good, its clean, security is great. The work place is safe, machines are in good conditions. The supervisors are nice to us. The product of this company is clean.
Salary / Benefits
I learned a lot in Century Facific Food inc. they trained me well and i'd easely cope up the the job. it's really hard to be a production work but it's okay because i enjoy my work and i'm thankful in Century Facific Food inc. because i got a lot of friends.
Cons
Long Hour
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Century Pacific Food Inc.?