Century Pacific Food Inc.

Century Pacific Food Inc. Employee Reviews

Philippines51 reviews

Production work is easy the problem is the schedule of work is not everyday

Working in century is ok because the work is not to hard and the salary is ok even if there insentives is ok but the problem is the Schedule of your work day is not everyday because they have to many employees that's why the schedule of work is alternate and also if you have a very little mistake in work place theirs a big punishment

Productive, good bosses easy to work with

Productive workplace, good benefits and management. People are very approachable to work with especially those bosses. There are peomotions as well. Meal allowances

Pros

Good working environment

Cons

Scope/ Area of work place

Very Nice Place to Start as a Fresh Grad

Very nice and accommodating people to work with they are supportive but salary is okay for a fresh grad. HMO is provided upon hire. I enjoyed my journey with Century so far.

You will grow

They have a lots of employee benefits, the environment is healthy. The experience is beneficial, and you will really learn. They really value their employees

Rewarding and Challenging

As a local consumer goods and manufacturing company, CPFI has a great management and leadership team to properly guide you on your performance based on KPIs.

It's stressful to work in this company also the environment are not freely and staff member are so hedging

I didn't recommend it to other work in this company cause we don't have to give respect to you, also the head of the department are not giving you trust

Pros

No free

Cons

Sometimes I duty 24 hours

Toxic culture

Toxic culture, micromanage of employees and unrealistic deadlines. No work life balance for employees even restdays or holidays you need to work. Dont know how to appreciate employees.

n/a

Good training ground. Will give you lots of experiences. The people and managenent are good. They do care about the employees. Kinda low salary. Ajaaaa

Not recommended

1. Quality Management needs to be improved. 2. Overworked employees with no work-life balance. 3. Hardest part of the job? Unprofessional boss.4. I learned to be become insensitive because of the culture.

Pros

established organization

Cons

awful management

Productive and fun to workplace

enjoyable to environment to work and every weekly to pay out your salary. and to manage to the other worker very strictly to other if the area is very smell bad and also with Over time.

Fun to work due to colleagues, however, schedule is tiring. Top management does not often provide means for career development, such as trainings. No clear company hierarchy.

Productive but too long working hours

Its fun learning and meeting different people. Being a Quality Control I've become more keen to details specially in monitoring of the process of production. But I don't have a balance life due to work schedule.

Pros

Secured job

Cons

Good workplace but unfair compensation

The workplace has a good atmosphere. Career advancement is good in the company. However, salary is way too low for a position that I have like mine. Below par compensation and the demands of the work is too high.

Fun Workplace. Just a Bad Manager.

Prefer not to go to details. Over all, company is good. But some people from the Panay Region are toxic specially the DBDM. He does not help you at all. Acts like he cares but has a crab mentality.

Productive and fun workplace

Working as an intern in CPFI taught me a lot about the marketing industry, and I am able to take what I learn and apply it to my studies in university. The office culture is very relaxed, yet they encourage productivity and teamwork.

Century Pacific Food, Inc is a company that has a family culture. Collaboration and company's value are always observed to this company.

Good to work here. There's opportunity for you to train and to grow for personal development. Colleagues are open for collaboration to reach company's goal and objective.

just like a roller coaster ride

its a learning experienced working at the organization. sometimes the environment is stressful but you will definitely learn something from it. its fun

Productive and fun workplace

Employees are eager to share their knowledge to each other. Supervisors are hands on and accommodating. Organizational culture is family oriented. Values the wellness of the employees.

Somewhat conflict

low salary but still helpful by means of providing average salary for my needs but then unable to sustain the needs of my family. I need to transfer to another job where I can explore and also learn other job and skills.

Fun workplace

The working environment is great but the management needs to take care and improve the employee morale. Benefits and salary not so good either. They pay much on advertisement but dont put much budget on facilities.

Pros

Discounted products

Cons

Long hours, management is not good

sales representative

demonstrating and providing information on promoted products/ service. distributing products samples, brouchurers , flyers etc. to source new sales opportunities. identify interest and understand customer needs and requirements.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Century Pacific Food Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Learn about Century Pacific Food Inc. in popular locations

• Century Pacific Food Inc.
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?