Century Pacific Food Inc.
Century Pacific Food Inc. Employee Review

October 21, 2017
I have nothing to say about my work in Century because it was my dream job and I have the best boss ever! Research and development has always been my passion and I was able to practice my profession here.
2.0Salary / Benefits
Pros
Technical knowledge & skills
Cons
N/a
October 27, 2018
Same location
Cost Accounting Supervisor (Current Employee) - General Santos City, South Cotabato
- Time management is the one thing I learned a lot - Good working relationship with the people you deal with - Workplace is good - Multi-tasking is what I considered at first the hardest but later on becomes exciting - I enjoyed the challenges at work especially when you are given new projects
September 11, 2020
Quality Assurance Inspector (Former Employee) - Binan, Laguna
Its fun learning and meeting different people. Being a Quality Control I've become more keen to details specially in monitoring of the process of production. But I don't have a balance life due to work schedule.
Pros
Secured job
Cons
February 22, 2020
Tax Supervisor, Milk Operations (Current Employee) - Pasig
The workplace has a good atmosphere. Career advancement is good in the company. However, salary is way too low for a position that I have like mine. Below par compensation and the demands of the work is too high.