Century Pacific Food Inc.
Century Pacific Food Inc. Employee Review

mix of fun and stressful workmates, very poor management

January 22, 2021
You have a mix of stressful and fun workmates which is normal. No team building activities though, the company focuses more on work. Very unreliable work-life balance as well, imagine people calling you after work hours! Absurd! Salary and year-end bonus are okay (livable), but other than that, benefits are not that good. Higher Management is not approachable too.
2.0Salary / Benefits
Pros
Free in-house trainings, good year-end bonus for supervisors
Cons
Poor higher management, poor work-life balance, poor work culture
April 3, 2018
Same role
PPIC Supervisor (Current Employee) - Blk 7 Lot 7 LIIP Ave. Mamplasan Binan Laguna
- They allowed compressed work schedule which give us enough time to spend with our families. - They allowed employees to continue studying while working. - Benefits wise is competitive with other companies.
October 27, 2018
Same location
Cost Accounting Supervisor (Current Employee) - General Santos City, South Cotabato
- Time management is the one thing I learned a lot - Good working relationship with the people you deal with - Workplace is good - Multi-tasking is what I considered at first the hardest but later on becomes exciting - I enjoyed the challenges at work especially when you are given new projects
October 21, 2017
Same location
Research and Development Specialist (Former Employee) - General Santos
I have nothing to say about my work in Century because it was my dream job and I have the best boss ever! Research and development has always been my passion and I was able to practice my profession here.
Pros
Technical knowledge & skills
Cons
N/a
  1. mix of fun and stressful workmates, very poor management